Vegas Trip in June

If you're into house (I am), I would recommend the following:

1. Hakkasan @ MGM in the evenings - recommend getting a booth, pricey but worth it
2. Marquee @ Cosmopolitan (day/ pool club) - no need for a cabana
3. Wet Republic @ MGM (day/ pool club) - recommend getting a cabana
4. Tao Beach @ The Venetian - recommend getting a booth

There are several other's, but these are fun, upscale and chill.
Tao Beach!!!

But we are gonna play with a bull too
on the first page i gave a bunch of places where i have seen the most black guys and white girls... also some of the best bulls/ posters of the best clips on this site are in vegas i have noticed.. have fun.. its a great town, you wont have an issue finding someone to hook up with on here from vegas or at any of those spots i mentioned

Last edited:
Pool we really enjoy TAO beach at Venetian lots of people and the prices are good prices for Vegas standards and we seen several BBC. My wife was about to take one back to the room but she’s didn’t pull the trigger for some funny reason then she was regretting it lol

Blue Martini in Thursday Night/Friday it’s Latina night a bunch of lady’s but that also brings in the BBC tons of BBC in the patio of Blue Martini.

Pool we really enjoy TAO beach at Venetian lots of people and the prices are good prices for Vegas standards and we seen several BBC. My wife was about to take one back to the room but she’s didn’t pull the trigger for some funny reason then she was regretting it lol

Blue Martini in Thursday Night/Friday it’s Latina night a bunch of lady’s but that also brings in the BBC tons of BBC in the patio of Blue Martini.
Yessss

Oh hell yeah I'll be here waiting for that sexy hot wife. Hope she is ready to have some wild Respectful sexxxy adult fun

I am sure you will find all the fun you want. We are looking fwd to meeting new select
BBC males and select cpls for fun times while we are there June 21-24. Been swinging in the lifestyle for 20 years and still love it .

Back