Vegas Trip in June

If you're into house (I am), I would recommend the following:

1. Hakkasan @ MGM in the evenings - recommend getting a booth, pricey but worth it
2. Marquee @ Cosmopolitan (day/ pool club) - no need for a cabana
3. Wet Republic @ MGM (day/ pool club) - recommend getting a cabana
4. Tao Beach @ The Venetian - recommend getting a booth

There are several other's, but these are fun, upscale and chill.

We are headed to Vegas in week 3 or June! Looking for recommendations of things to do and places to go! Hoping for a meet up while we are there.
I go to vegas 2-3 times a year. I usually stay downtown on fremont street at golden nugget.. I like downtown better.. But if you are looking for black men I would suggest heart bar in planet Hollywood. Last time I went i saw a lot of black men talking with white girls.. More people stay on the strip than downtown so you find more black men down there.. The white women are generally from out of town and just looking for fun and thats a good meet up place. Another good place is Carnival Court .... A lot of white women go there because a lot of black guys are there. Last time I went the white guys basically stood around drinking and the girls were all dancing with black guys, Blue martini lounge is the same..
As far as relaxing golden nugget has a waterslide that goes through a shark tank and the gambling and drinks are cheaper on fremont... Plus starting at 8pm every hour they do music shows on the roof of the street.. if you dont stay down there its good place to visit for one night

also the mob museum is cool and I would take a road trip out to Red Rock Canyon

And like the guy above said rehab is cool but its only on sundays i think.

also the mob museum is cool and I would take a road trip out to Red Rock Canyon

And like the guy above said rehab is cool but its only on sundays i think.
Last time we stayed at the nugget. Actually loved it. Very relaxing. Liked being on the old strip.

Back