Various IR Movie Thread!

Yes, they do.
Not for me jockboy. Never seen videos loaded like this on here before. By the way, I was talking to JDam54, not you. Your comment not needed so stay in your lane friend. I can see everyones elses videos and pictures but yours. Not sure whats going on but these are the only ones that dont come up. Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
Not for me jockboy. Never seen videos loaded like this on here before. By the way, I was talking to JDam54, not you. Your comment not needed so stay in your lane friend. I can see everyones elses videos and pictures but yours. Not sure whats going on but these are the only ones that dont come up. Any suggestions ?

Stay in my lane??? WTF is wrong with you??? I responded so OTHERS would know that you don't have THE answer for everyone. Understand how that works??? If you can't download .wmv files, that's your problem.

Block me any time -- I won't miss your ridiculous comments. And BTW, I don't give a fuck what lane you stay in.

Stay in my lane??? WTF is wrong with you??? I responded so OTHERS would know that you don't have THE answer for everyone. Understand how that works??? If you can't download .wmv files, that's your problem.

Block me any time -- I won't miss your ridiculous comments. And BTW, I don't give a fuck what lane you stay in.
Now, now BITCH BOY, oh, I mean Jockboy, watch your language on here, this is a friendly site. I never said I HAD the answer. I said they dont work for me and asked for suggestions. WTF is wrong with me ? Why so mad over a comment that wasnt directed at you ? Such foul language. I see why you are listed as just a MALE and not a COUPLE on here. You kiss your mom with that mouth ? Oh,and BTW, since you still live with her and shes probably the only female you have ever fucked I would probably not consider that has a couple either. Dont get on this site and act all billy bad ass behind a keyboard, as your name states, you are a BITCH BOY, jacking off in your moms basement. Now mind your business, shut your mouth and fuck off if you dont have anything informative to say. Thank you StacyZ, I appreciate your input,which is really all I was asking for. I cant get them to download properly either,so I will just move on from these movies. Not sure whats going on. Like I said before, I never have had this issue before. Thank you StacyZ for the insight and trying to help.

Last edited:
Now, now BITCH BOY, oh, I mean Jockboy, watch your language on here, this is a friendly site. I never said I HAD the answer. I said they dont work for me and asked for suggestions. WTF is wrong with me ? Why so mad over a comment that wasnt directed at you ? Such foul language. I see why you are listed as just a MALE and not a COUPLE on here. You kiss your mom with that mouth ? Oh,and BTW, since you still live with her and shes probably the only female you have ever fucked I would probably not consider that has a couple either. Dont get on this site and act all billy bad ass behind a keyboard, as your name states, you are a BITCH BOY, jacking off in your moms basement. Now mind your business, shut your mouth and fuck off if you dont have anything informative to say. Thank you StacyZ, I appreciate your input,which is really all I was asking for. I cant get them to download properly either,so I will just move on from these movies. Not sure whats going on. Like I said before, I never have had this issue before. Thank you StacyZ for the insight and trying to help.

TRIGGERED!!!

Attachments

• karen.gif
    karen.gif
    613.7 KB · Views: 45
Wife263

Attachments

• 226989_blonde_fucked_by_black_dudes.flv
    5.3 MB · Views: 214
  • MVI_1055.flv
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
  • Movie.flv