Vaccinated BBC BULL back Traveling 4 work USA

BBC-Traveler

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Professional, classy BBC BULL back on the road for work and looking to make up for lost time. Very real so if looking to have a good time and meet a very good BULL then message me, lets chat. Not here for endless chat so if your willing to share kik info or cell number then dont bother contacting me. The flakes on here are unreal and to bad they cant have their own site. Stats are as follow, 5'8/180lbs, athletic build, 8inches with good thickness and very good stamina, multi cummer and shoot good loads, smooth brown soft skin, quick recovery time for Cock to get hard again, able to host or travel to you, DDF but 420 friendly. Checkout pics and videos on page to see if interested in getting together. Have other pics to share if we exchange kik or cell. Cities i will be visiting are as follows and to get dates you will need to contact me. Seattle,WA/Portland,OR/Des Moines,IA/Columbia,SC/Birmingham,AL/Montgomery,AL/FT Walton Beach,FL/Mobile,AL/Dallas,TX/Austin,TX/Tulsa,OK/PHX,AZ
Spokane,WA/Charlotte,NC/Fayetteville,NC/Wilmington,NC/Richmond,VA/ATL,GA/JAX,FL. Travel will start this week and go through labor day weekend then will have another group of cities I will be visiting after that. Looking forward to connecting with new and old playmates

Back