Vacation With the Bull

Me and my wife are going on first kind of vacation with her boyfriend. We are going to a comic convention and he is going to be staying in the same hotel room. We'll pretty much be spending the entire weekend with him. This is also going to be the first vacation we have had since starting the lifestyle. In the past these trips used to be a major excuse for me and my wife to have sex more than we usually do. Recently I've been getting a little jealous about how much she has been enjoying sex with her boyfriend and I'm worried about the weekend with him being a bit to much. My wife is really excited about it and I don't want to ruin it for her. I'm wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and/or has any advice.

Was the best 4 days of my life when my ex and I met up with one of her lovers on a road trip. He joined us for 4 of the days from Oklahoma to Florida with an 2 day lay over in New Orleans. We really did sin in the city of sin ;)! Was nothing but smiles, drinking and amazing sex! Not sure if your situation but ours was a lot of fun! Comic conventions can be fun, are all three of you dressing up and attending? Do you join, watch or does she meet him alone? You said he has his own room so I take it there will be alone time for them. We shared our hotel room with our lover and it was pretty much threesomes even though I woke up a couple of nights with them fucking next to me which was hot. I think these vacations are amazing with an good lover/bull and lets everyone relax more since you are away from people who might know you or see you! Let’s the wife be intimate with both you and her lover and no one has to care about being judged by anyone else since they don’t know you and will most likely never see you guys again! Have fun and give us an update of how it went!

Me and my wife are going on first kind of vacation with her boyfriend. We are going to a comic convention and he is going to be staying in the same hotel room. We'll pretty much be spending the entire weekend with him. This is also going to be the first vacation we have had since starting the lifestyle. In the past these trips used to be a major excuse for me and my wife to have sex more than we usually do. Recently I've been getting a little jealous about how much she has been enjoying sex with her boyfriend and I'm worried about the weekend with him being a bit to much. My wife is really excited about it and I don't want to ruin it for her. I'm wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and/or has any advice.

As a bull, I personally could not vacation with a couple and be in the same room as them. I enjoy the time we are together but I like my personal space as well. I think depending on how into cuckolding you are you may or may not need your own time to recenter yourself as a cuck. Being a cuck is not the only thing you are and having the bull there as a constant reminder of a small part of your life is not how all men like to be. It's as if you enjoy a good steak but then your wife wants to cook it every night. You may not want it every night. No some men could eat it every night but that doesn't sound like you so I would suck it up and try to enjoy yourself as best as you can this time knowing this is what you signed up for on this trip but tell your wife how you feel and renegotiate the expectations you have moving forward about how deep into the lifestyle you two plan to go as in meeting limits per month with the bull, and please stop calling him her boyfriend. That is the root of the issue right there. You have put him on equal footing as you with that title and he is not. The mere fact you are jealous of the time tells me he is not. Some cucks like that feeling of being less that in their wife's eyes but you don't want to share that. Boyfriend implies emotional connection, on the flip Bull is a Sexual connection. If he is her boyfriend why does she need you?

As a bull, I personally could not vacation with a couple and be in the same room as them. I enjoy the time we are together but I like my personal space as well. I think depending on how into cuckolding you are you may or may not need your own time to recenter yourself as a cuck. Being a cuck is not the only thing you are and having the bull there as a constant reminder of a small part of your life is not how all men like to be. It's as if you enjoy a good steak but then your wife wants to cook it every night. You may not want it every night. No some men could eat it every night but that doesn't sound like you so I would suck it up and try to enjoy yourself as best as you can this time knowing this is what you signed up for on this trip but tell your wife how you feel and renegotiate the expectations you have moving forward about how deep into the lifestyle you two plan to go as in meeting limits per month with the bull, and please stop calling him her boyfriend. That is the root of the issue right there. You have put him on equal footing as you with that title and he is not. The mere fact you are jealous of the time tells me he is not. Some cucks like that feeling of being less that in their wife's eyes but you don't want to share that. Boyfriend implies emotional connection, on the flip Bull is a Sexual connection. If he is her boyfriend why does she need you?
Thank you for the advice. It was quite relieving to set up limitations and talk about expectations with my wife.

My husband and I went on Vacation to Maui with Deke. We got a bungalo, I guess you would call it. It had two master suites on each side, with a living room and Kitchen in the middle. We offered to Pay for Deke to have a unit of his own, but he opted to stay with us - which I was thrilled with! The rooms all had exterior entrances and there were maybe 20 or so buildings with about 12 (6 up and 6 down) units in each.
Deke had spent the majority of his weekends at our house for the last year of our relationship, anyway; so we were used to being around each other.
This was better than home, because we knew nobody was going to knock on the door unexpected.
It was really fun! Deke is as handsome a man as you could ask for, anyway, and he is muscular. He also sports a nice bulge and a sexy, well rounded ass. I'm a little over six feet tall and - I Know this is going to sound bad any way I say it - but I got long legs that I get a lot of compliments on, and a pretty attractive ass for 53! My breasts are still somewhat perky and my hair also gets it's share of compliments. So we make quite a stunning couple, if I my say so!
At that time, nothing made me feel more vibrant and alive than being on his arm and seeing all the people looking at us when we would walk together, talk to each other, spend time in the pool, dance with each other; and when we would kiss in public. Interracial couples aren't that big a deal to people, anymore; but there were still a lot of stares and not all of them friendly!
I loved that vacation!
One thing about the place we stayed is that it wasn't real well insulated, because they don't need it there! Some of the windows are placed in the most interesting locations - like looking right into the shower! We had been there about four days when we came back late at night from a dinner cruise under the stars, and walking between the buildings I was suddenly shocked. I could hear conversations, see people fairly clearly through frosted windows, even saw one guy jackin' off in the shower! After that night it was hard to look at our neighbors without blushing, because I just KNEW they must have heard everything we said and did! I'm not a screamer, or anything, but I get somewhat loud when I'm having great sex!
To make it worse, Deke always made some risque comment or caressed my ass, played with my hair, kissed me, and one time just whipped my top off in broad daylight, before we stepped into our room!
All of those things turn me on nd make my legs tremble, so it was ALL good for me, even though I was somewhat embarrassed! 34.jpgnphrd.JPG104_0542.JPG02.jpg

Last edited:
My wife, bull and I have spent several long weekends in a remote cabin in the mountains. The helpless captive female must be a fantasy of my wife's. Whenever we go to the cabin she tells us we can fuck her anytime we want and as often as we want.

My husband and I went on Vacation to Maui with Deke. We got a bungalo, I guess you would call it. It had two master suites on each side, with a living room and Kitchen in the middle. We offered to Pay for Deke to have a unit of his own, but he opted to stay with us - which I was thrilled with! The rooms all had exterior entrances and there were maybe 20 or so buildings with about 12 (6 up and 6 down) units in each.
Deke had spent the majority of his weekends at our house for the last year of our relationship, anyway; so we were used to being around each other.
This was better than home, because we knew nobody was going to knock on the door unexpected.
It was really fun! Deke is as handsome a man as you could ask for, anyway, and he is muscular. He also sports a nice bulge and a sexy, well rounded ass. I'm a little over six feet tall and - I Know this is going to sound bad any way I say it - but I got long legs that I get a lot of compliments on, and a pretty attractive ass for 53! My breasts are still somewhat perky and my hair also gets it's share of compliments. So we make quite a stunning couple, if I my say so!
At that time, nothing made me feel more vibrant and alive than being on his arm and seeing all the people looking at us when we would walk together, talk to each other, spend time in the pool, dance with each other; and when we would kiss in public. Interracial couples aren't that big a deal to people, anymore; but there were still a lot of stares and not all of them friendly!
I loved that vacation!
One thing about the place we stayed is that it wasn't real well insulated, because they don't need it there! Some of the windows are placed in the most interesting locations - like looking right into the shower! We had been there about four days when we came back late at night from a dinner cruise under the stars, and walking between the buildings I was suddenly shocked. I could hear conversations, see people fairly clearly through frosted windows, even saw one guy jackin' off in the shower! After that night it was hard to look at our neighbors without blushing, because I just KNEW they must have heard everything we said and did! I'm not a screamer, or anything, but I get somewhat loud when I'm having great sex!
To make it worse, Deke always made some risque comment or caressed my ass, played with my hair, kissed me, and one time just whipped my top off in broad daylight, before we stepped into our room!
All of those things turn me on nd make my legs tremble, so it was ALL good for me, even though I was somewhat embarrassed! View attachment 2901628View attachment 2901907View attachment 2901911View attachment 2901915
Well iam guessing everyone looked at you both cuz your hubby standing alone lol it was obvious he was your BBC Bull 💯

Back