Vacation dares and challenges

Baby steps and continually tell her how sexy she is. Also be sure to remind her before and after how much you love her.
. Take her at night to the hotel hot tub in her bikini. Take off your swimsuit and leave it on the deck. Tell her how sexy she is. While she is there ask/urge HER to remove her top and put it on the deck. Tell her how sexy she is.
If there are other men there, you engage them in conversation. Tell her how sexy she is and then engage her in your conversation with the other man/men. Your goal at this point is just to get her talking to them. It will eventually relax her. Tell her how sexy she is. If one other man engages her, after a while, ask him if he finds her sexy. Invite him to come sit next to her. Tell her how sexy she is. Sit back and see what happens next. At that point it is up to her how far she wants to go.
If no other men are there, Tell her how sexy she is and explore how she feels. Lead up to some breast play in this public, but at this point, minimally threatening, environment. Tell her how sexy she is. Remove her bottom next and ask her how she feels. Continue playing with her including her pussy now. Have her jerk you off underwater. Tell her how sexy she is. Reaffirm how much you love her and how you love her even more for exploring her sexuality. Which ever way it goes you will have advanced things enough for a first day.

Hello, we will going to vacation and want dares and challenges for hotwife begginer. Please be more creative, we will sent pictures

Definitely a stroll along a path , then into the bushes a little way, but not too far for hot sex loud enough for others to hear you, and find/watch you. May be some research first on a path that is frequently

This is at a private beach in Panama. I dared the wife to flirt with the two caretakers. We wanted to get some grass and they said in exchange they wanted to apply her suntan lotion which ended up being baby oil lol. Look where his hand is in the last pic. he thinks I didn't notice. She didn't flinch at all

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.48.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.48.16 PM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.12.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.12.04 PM.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.18.45 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.18.45 PM.png
    4 MB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.20.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.20.36 PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 169
This is at a private beach in Panama. I dared the wife to flirt with the two caretakers. We wanted to get some grass and they said in exchange they wanted to apply her suntan lotion which ended up being baby oil lol. Look where his hand is in the last pic. he thinks I didn't notice. She didn't flinch at all
Now thats a perfect 10,type of body 🍑 :love: :love:

Damn she has a fantastic ass on her!! Can it take a cock!!!

Back