Using Tinder in the Lifestyle

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
I have never used Tinder, POF, or any dating apps. Has anyone had any success using them for lifestyle hookups?

We have some luck. Honestly its the easiest way to meet guys where I live but Ive had a few flakes for sure
So how does it work? Can you create a couple's profile? Is there a way to search for men who are just looking for sex? I know that seems like a dumb question since that's what they're all looking for, but can you distinguish lifestyle/fetish profiles from people seeking vanilla relationships?

We started out looking for couples who swing on Tinder. Then we moved on to SLS and we went strictly to single males for threesomes. After the final tiny dicked white guy, we went strictly black for her on Doublelist and have had pretty good success. Tinder hasn't really provided us with what we're looking for so far. I think people are less open minded there.

From what little I’ve saw and experienced, Tinder seems to be mostly guys wanting to hookup with a woman but not really a couple. POF was good for me many years ago when I was single and looking to possibly date someone seriously and I got with several gals over a period of time that I managed to get in bed with after awhile. Actually met my current wife on there. In recent years it seems all you find on there besides those seriously looking is a bunch of ****** and/or sugar babies. SLS is pretty good for finding couples to swap with couples, but not as good for other hookups usually.

I have never used Tinder, POF, or any dating apps. Has anyone had any success using them for lifestyle hookups?

I have used them but the quality is not great and if you do you use them BE DIRECT because you want see a woman's level of interest

So if you ask for a date in the first messageand she says "Tell me more about yourself" that's a woman who has medium level interest. Me ? I delete them and never speak to them (and the key is to delete women EVEN IF you find them attractive) again because I only want high interest women but you could (if want 2) try n raise her interest but that very rarely works. Women decide if they'd fk you after 1 second

Honestly there is an APP that is for black dating. Lots of white women use it for hookups.

I think that the sites like SDC and SLS and LL are the best. Not only can you be upfront sayng what you are looking for, but you an get testaments from validated people authenticating the reviews

Honestly there is an APP that is for black dating. Lots of white women use it for hookups.

If there was an app were women were offering easy sex and easy hookups to men then that app would crash in an hour.

giphy.gif

Start talking sense

Back