Upstate NY Bullpen

Will you attend the inaugural Upstate NY Bullpen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey all. I've been toying with the idea of hosting an event for those of us living in the upstate NY area.

It seems like there are quite a number of us couples, and bulls, scattered throughout Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and the surrounding towns. I've found it really difficult trying to align schedules to meet up with either couples, or bulls. From a logistical perspective it's probably easier to set a date, and pick a central location, then - if there are enough interested parties that can attend - we can go ahead with hosting the event.

I'd be willing to cover the cost of a suite, or joint suites (depending on the number of attendees), supplies, and refreshments - that is I'd Bring The Beer (BTB). All you'd have to do is BYOB - Bring Your Own Bull. :) I'm sure the bulls wouldn't mind if couples were to also bring any female friends with an interest in participating.

We'd have to work out the ratio of bulls to couples/females, and a max head count. The date, location, and duration of the event.

Please chime in if this of interest to any of you. If the idea gains sufficient momentum, then I would gladly follow through with the coordination and planning.

Back