Unusual locals

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by yngbbcseattle, Jul 1, 2015.

1. yngbbcseattle

yngbbcseattle Member

Recently one of my ladies called me and asked it I would meet her at a friends house. I was not busy so I stopped by. I noticed but didn't think anything of the for sale sign out front. After pounding her from behind in the kitchen, then moving to her mounting me in the living room, we finally finished in the bedroom.

I would not find out until we were leaving that it was not her friends house, but one of her clients houses that she was trying to sell. It was a bit strange, but after I thought about it, it seemed hot.

It got me thinking, where are some of the strange places you have taken your BBC or as a BBC, enjoyed a woman?

Tiruh811, BocaBull, WhtKitty and 2 others like this.
  2. shaunjean

shaunjean Active Member

UK
    in my car on the m25 i sucked him whilst stuck in traffic shot his cum 3 times the lorry driver at the side just smiled...would have done him too if he was black...

jason385, BocaBull, crickette and 3 others like this.
  3. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Found out my ex wife used to park car in dock area of store after work to drink and screw her asst mgr

yngbbcseattle and Dumbum like this.
  4. shaunjean

shaunjean Active Member

UK
    would you let your wife suck off a black guy in public then let her kiss you when he shot his cum?

jason385, Eatzitafter and Dumbum like this.
  5. WhtKitty

WhtKitty Well-Known Member

US
    Against a wall behind a bar in NOLA at 2 in the morning. He showed me his dick was hard and asked what I intended to do about it.

6. Joey Anderson

Joey Anderson New Member

US
    Are you still in NOLA? I'll be there around end of the month ^^

Eatzitafter likes this.
  7. Eatzitafter

Eatzitafter Member

US
    You should have grabbed a white guy and told him your pussy was messy. Then asked him what he was gonna do about it. I know what I would do.