Unsubscribe

Log in to your account on globein.com. If you are on a desktop, click “Me” in the top right corner. Screen_Shot_2017-09-21_at_11.42.39_AM.png
Click on “Settings/Billing” from the drop-down menu (if you have more than one account, select the account you wish to cancel).
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “cancel” underneath where it says "Want to cancel?"
This will take you through the cancellation process.* Click "continue to cancel" on the next few pages
When you are done with the cancellation process, you will see a confirmation page (shown below) and receive a cancellation email

Speed Test

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why I can't unsubscribe from this website? That globein.com site is for artisan boxes it says. I don't feel like I need to make an account somewhere else to unsubscribe from this website. Can anyone help?

are these posts about "Unsubscribe" related to emails they're receiving from b2w?
cause there's a way to stop emails; in Account Details, there's this:
And maybe follow the Preferences link for more control.
1620575047670.png

No it's about being subscribed to this site and it taking money out of my account every month..

ok, sorry. I don't pay for a subscription. Have you tried contacting one of the admins directly?
you see their profiles every once in a while in the Members online list. Maybe one of them can help you.

I guess I'll have to look but I've emailed them directly through the contact us link and I haven't got a reply smh. It's been 2 weeks. I wrote them again I'll give them 24 hrs or imma just have to go to my bank to stop the recurring payment. Just stupid I have to deal with this it should be way easier with no bs to deal with. But thanks for trying to help

I guess I'll have to look but I've emailed them directly through the contact us link and I haven't got a reply smh. It's been 2 weeks. I wrote them again I'll give them 24 hrs or imma just have to go to my bank to stop the recurring payment. Just stupid I have to deal with this it should be way easier with no bs to deal with. But thanks for trying to help
Any luck, im trying to stop this monthly charge too but not sure how?

I'm a little confused, I've cut off several internet charges simply by calling my credit card holder. If you haven't signed a valid long term contract they stop paying without a fuss.

here juzt click de link n proceed 2 cancel it. fast n easy! v

https://secure.verotel.com/cancel?s...442faf207cfd719c854aa007790fbd07a74a879a5a155

crazy how the admin of this website r keepin it a secret to cancel memberships tho smh
That’s why I am canceling, the admin is clearly a shady person that needs to be put in check.
Contact me for class action lawsuit potential..

if others have been charged after they attempted to message admin to cancel their account since there isn’t a button to click to cancel then we can , as a group, get all our charges refunded and potentially sue the admin for their business practices

That’s why I am canceling, the admin is clearly a shady person that needs to be put in check.
Contact me for class action lawsuit potential..

if others have been charged after they attempted to message admin to cancel their account since there isn’t a button to click to cancel then we can , as a group, get all our charges refunded and potentially sue the admin for their business practices
If you have a paid membership, then you should have gotten an email from Verotel Billing Solutions. Nonetheless, send an email to livesupport@verotel.com and they will cancel your subscription. Now, as for removing your profile, you would need to contact a site admin for that. The expectation from what I have been told is that you just need to stop logging into the site and after some time it will automatically deactivate. Not sure about that since I have seen profiles still on here that have not logged on in years. However, I have had my previous profile removed by messaging a site admin so give that a try.

Back