Undercover freak

Chokalatetick

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I was wondering is there a way to tell if she is a BBC slut or QOS secretly communicate is a word or body gesture that you can do to let them know you're a Bull I was just curious inquiring minds want to know

Doubt it. My wife loves big cocks (black or white)/ and big toys. When I met her I thought she'd be waaaay too straight for me, a few days later, she showed me a photo album of all her ex boyfriends, the first 15 or so from her mid teens to early 20's were all black. A few weeks later, after sex became more talked about and less embarrassing, she showed me her toy box, and nearly all her toys were huge. Even some she hid from her ex husband because he wasn't into her stretching out her pussy with toys.. so she just did it behind his back. :)

I'm often told that I look innocent and men are surprised when they find out how much I love sex. I'm friendly towards black men I find attractive but don't make it obvious how into them I am. So yes, like Mayflower1 said, just be polite and friendly towards women you like - most women welcome respectful flirting - and you might get lucky! :)

I'm often told that I look innocent and men are surprised when they find out how much I love sex. I'm friendly towards black men I find attractive but don't make it obvious how into them I am. So yes, like Mayflower1 said, just be polite and friendly towards women you like - most women welcome respectful flirting - and you might get lucky! :)
I think that if I saw a beautiful women like yourself talking to a black man, I wouldn't be able to help myself but imagine you sucking his cock.. him cumming in your mouth.. you groaning with pleasure as he fucked you hard and rough.. The thought of it makes me weak in the knees.

Back