Ultimate perverted BBC fantasy

Inkanus

Male
My wife is often reluctant to have sex with me. Hence my fantasy. I'd love to see her having sex like this with a bunch of horny bbc's. I would like to see her reluctant. I would also like to see her ashamed at the end. Shame because she didn't want it and it was her best sex.

I'd love my wife to get down on her knees whilst wearing some white panties sucking bbc and gagging up and when I look at her pussy she's dripping wet for his bbc , then I'd love her to ride him slow and watch her make his bbc disappear and watch her cream up and cum hard on his dick whilst watching her toes curl for him and losing control and then I'd love him to bend her over and fuck her doggy until she squirts and then wrap her legs around his back and dig her nails in his back whilst she's cming hard and then I'd love him to stick it up her ass and then back in that pussy and make her do what ever he wants to her for how long he wants

Well, that’s encouraging. Perhaps you should bring her to a bar where black men hang out, get her tipsy then vanish for a while. She won’t be lonely for long.

Back