Ultimate cuckold relationship in TN

DrkCocoNCream

Male
Real Person
Husband of Tennessee cop-gone-wild Maegan Hall stands by his wife and tries to 'salvage' their marriage after she was fired for having sordid sex romps with six colleagues - as she shrugs off scandal and says it's time 'to move on'

Husband of Tennessee cop-gone-wild Maegan Hall stands by his wife and tries to 'salvage' their marriage after she was fired for having sordid sex romps with six colleagues - as she shrugs off scandal and says it's time 'to move on'

I was going to post this story myself. I don't know who he thinks he's kidding. It's pretty obvious that these two are a cuck couple. And for him "moving on" mostly means being more discrete.

Wild story. There are levels of swinging and being a cuckold, and the husband doesn't seem to be fully willing, but that sure did not stop her. That said, I think going full-on hotwife and QoS at work was not a really good idea.

Since he's not leaving her, I do think he was fairly aware, even if he wasn't fully comfortable. But hey, that is the way some couples play it, she does what she wants, and likes to ******* hubby with not being involved.

Back