UK wannabe cucks in one place

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
I think it may be an idea for white cuck wannabes in the UK to put some of our names in one place to make it easier for potential cuckoldresses to know who is out there. Just a name and a few brief details are all that's needed and then anyone interested can find more information on our profiles.
I will start here:
WelshIRcuck
Attractive and well-educated white male in his early 50s, looking for a BBC loving white female who may be interested in a cuckold style relationship. Heterosexual, but have a strong fetish and love of interracial sex between black men and white women and the feelings and emotions that this imbues in me.

Based in Wales, UK. I'm hoping to find a white female who wants a white cuckold male as a long-term partner. I love white women who like big black men - and it's the white women I'm attracted to, not the black men.

From Essex, later forties, looking younger than my age.
I'd like to meet people like us for mutual support, general conversations, creating a community in the UK.

White cuck male looking for a white female partner who likes big black men, but also a lady who thinks the cuckold lifestyle may be suitable for her.

Back