UK re location....?

BiSubCuck

Male
From
UK
Hi UK members,
My girlfriend and I are planning ahead and thinking about where in the UK we might re locate to. The reason is to get out of the south east and most likely head further North and closer to family. This is for a few years from now, once our ******* are older.

We actually love living a bit out in the sticks, and by the coast would be a huge draw, but we would also love to be in close proximity to a multi cultural population that would allow us to meet with future friends and play mates.

For the next few years we shall remain in Berkshire.

Love to talk with other UK members about your opinions and experiences.

😊

Then my friend, you will want somewhere around Surrey, London is not too far away, plus, mainly white there so if you bring a guy home when he leaves, maybe a few girls notice him, and when they get to uni, the first thing they are after is a big, black, dick

I only know cuz I went to the student bar and a girl I was getting on with saw a bi-racial dude walk in and she ran to hug him,

we hit it off but it was freshers and a girl heard I slept with a girl that week (I’m no cuck, I’m a man whore, just love the thought of seeing my girl walk around with cum in her pants and I can’t tell if it’s mine or the big black dick she took that morning!)

Anyway,

I saw her about 4 times in clubs, we kept talking, smoking and would hang out in the flat, but all 4 times she ended up going home with a black guy, it wasn’t just a fetish, she was predatory, we once had a booth and the moment she spotted one she ran and brought him back.

that’s when I knew, we could do something fun.
Next time at her flat I spoke to her alone, offered her a date (I knew she’d refuse) I said I know you, why not, she said no real reason, then I stared at her and said, I know the reason, then smiled, she asked what it was, and I said I know what you like, anyway end of the story I said we are casual, all I want is that for every single dude you take back, either it’s a 3some or you send videos.

I got almost 14 videos, and 2 were 3 somes, best but was seeing her about 11am next morning, she answered!”, let me in and said she’d had a guy round that night, best bit was, I asked her did he cum inside you, she said yeah, I made my way down her body and ate her out, then I fucked her myself, and there was something good about knowing she has so much bbc in her, but she is the only girl I’ve ever done that with!

Back