UK lady seeking cuckold relationship

Hi folks, I'm new here and hope I've posted this in the right place.

I'm a genuine, attractive mid forties woman in search of a LTR with a cuck partner. Been looking for this for a while but just encountering fakes on free ad sites so thought I'd join here in the hope of getting somewhere.

Not sure what else to say but if anyone is interested, please let me know.
Hello hop you find the real if not I am hear ready for you with love

I'm a genuine, attractive mid forties woman in search of a LTR with a cuck partner. Been looking for this for a while but just encountering fakes on free ad sites so thought I'd join here in the hope of getting somewhere.

>>> i'd love to be your cuck partner. UK, 40's too.... sounds ideal

Asian male with white horny girlfriend into black men. I have a small cook and she wants a really dark big black man with a really large uncut black sick to satisfy her. the right guy gets to breed her and I will raise the black baby as my own.

I would be more than welcome to fulfil your desire inbox me peeps

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2_1.jpg
    2_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 9
East midlands Bull Here if your Seriously looking and wanting to try out BBC Then if your in my Area Message me i can travel and if you can accommodate even better

Hi mam I'm a marine cuck wanabe In need of his cuckoldress I'm 26 I'll be in London in a few weeks

I am interested to be in relationship with you and would like to watch you fucking black guys. I am successful man who is retired and will move to UK if we are good match.

Hello Queen, I am so much interested in your post but unfortunately I am running some business in Dubai and it would be hard to leave it . Would you consider relocation ?

So, still folks cannot read: Gil79cuck, I suggest you go to Specsavers, you fucking blind moron!! Keep using our right hand wanker!! So many desperate reprobates on here.

Back