UK lady seeking cuckold relationship

Discussion in 'Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them' started by LadybirdUK, Apr 24, 2016.

1. LadybirdUK

LadybirdUK New Member

UK
    Hi folks, I'm new here and hope I've posted this in the right place.

I'm a genuine, attractive mid forties woman in search of a LTR with a cuck partner. Been looking for this for a while but just encountering fakes on free ad sites so thought I'd join here in the hope of getting somewhere.

Not sure what else to say but if anyone is interested, please let me know.

2. nluvlorn

nluvlorn New Member

Hi, I am a 34 male and definitely up to it, Infact up a lot for it :) Please respond on twitter @nluvlorn and we can discuss further there...

raykink likes this.
  3. M1stery

M1stery New Member

UK
    Hi there. I am 35,living in London and I am very interested in this. You can email me at stevesgreer@gmail.com if you like

raykink likes this.
  4. Scottieb

Scottieb New Member

UK
    Hi ya I'm Scott from west London seeking sexy lady for fun filled sexy times. I was just on here having a look around and I came across your profile. I decided to reply back to you and ask you if you are interested in having a chat.

raykink likes this.
  5. M1stery

M1stery New Member

UK
    Hi Scott. I am definitely interested in chatting. Wanna email me at M1stery@mail.com

6. Scottieb

Scottieb New Member

UK
    Ok cool. Where is the lady

raykink and VINCE71 like this.
  7. UK Black Bull

UK Black Bull Member

Well if you are still looking then please get in touch

8. tristan_dirden

tristan_dirden Active Member

Ireland
    Not sure that she is still here.. pity...

9. Scottieb

Scottieb New Member

UK
    Ok thanks

10. LadybirdUK

LadybirdUK New Member

UK
    I am here, this site is full of wannabes and fakes or men who have issues because I don't want them and get very aggressive. It's enough!!!

JenNWayne and SYorksBiCuckUK like this.
  11. Scottieb

Scottieb New Member

UK
    I'm sorry your experience the crap on here. I was just acknowledging you because you're nice. I hope we can still talk

kumarraoo likes this.
  12. SYorksBiCuckUK

SYorksBiCuckUK New Member

UK
    Hi Ladybird,
    I'm very interested in hearing what you'd like, if this matches what I'm after then we can chat further, hopefully taking it further if agreed
    See your post below too
    Guaranteed genuine (really want this lifestyle), pretty good looking, keep in shape and grown up enough to know that if you don't want to meet/chat then that's all cool
    Feel free to get in touch if interested though x

13. SYorksBiCuckUK

SYorksBiCuckUK New Member

UK
    Thetes
    no place for fakes or people with issues, hope you find what you're looking for x

raykink likes this.
  14. djchillcat

djchillcat New Member

15. Mathew1977

Mathew1977 New Member

Hello ladybird

I am a white male 39. Educated to degree level, professional job, fit and athletic. I love this lifestyle and would love to explore further with you to see if we have a connection and can get to know each other.

My kik is Mathewinengland or please email me

raykink likes this.
  16. johnofp55

johnofp55 New Member

Hi Ladybird i am serious interest be your cuckold LTR partner, i am here for serious and its my dream find the partner put me in the right place and i will serve you in all, i am divorced without childrens, free for have a LTR or marriage, if you still interested let me know, my email is joao_de_oliveira@hotmail.co.uk

kumarraoo likes this.
  17. LadybirdUK

LadybirdUK New Member

UK
    I've found someone thanks. On another site where the men are real and not fantasists and aggressive morons! This site is absolutely hopeless for us women. The men are old and very ugly!! See ya!!

kumarraoo, LondonSub and raykink like this.
  18. Ali458

Ali458 New Member

UK
    Hi, nice to know you found someone, shame I'm new to this site & sad that you received horrid replies. Good luck!

raykink likes this.
  19. josean

josean New Member

hi ladybirduk, i`d like to know you, give me a chance

20. JulianJulian

JulianJulian New Member

Hi Im long time looking for a cuckoldress. My dream is to kiss her lips while she takes a BBC, talk to her and listen her moans when she enjoys, or lick her feet while she is fucked hard....
    I have so many fantasies but never made true untill now and i really hope to start this kind of relationship as soon possible.
    I hope to recive your answer and know u better. Kiss