UK Cucks and Couples - ALERT !! where are you UK couples

She want to try bbc now we have been swinging 3yrs swapping with couples and now want something different and more exciting my wife is very willing she’s slim/petite size 10 34c tits and always looks good with another man in front of me I would love to see her with a bbc
I am only interested to watch nothing else and I want her to completly cuckold me
In our experience ( and we’ve had a lot!) you are following a very well trodden path! Starts with swinging, develops - very quickly in our case- into cuckolding. And then the discovery that bbc really is so much better. It’s natural and right.

Yes we have loved our swinging times and still do but just want to try and experience different scenarios
do you allow the bull to cum inside your wife we’d love to do this

Not with casual meets in clubs. That would be just stupid , however hot the idea is. But we have got to know some bulls well enough for trust to be built up and then......mmmmmmmmmm!

We are both in Cheshire now, near Nantwich. We moved from Berkshire and are looking a regular Bull. We have good experience with this and if there is a Bull looking a regular thing then get in touch. Especially if he enjoys sharing her, and being Dominant with her sexually.

Back