UK Cucks and Couples - ALERT !! where are you UK couples

Drop me a line happy to give advice had 2 cuckold relationships in my life
Thanks we’re very new to this we have been swinging for 3yrs meeting couples mainly for full swap fun so wife already has lots of experience but now look to turn her into hot wife and for me to be cuckolded I’m only interested to wa her with guys how does the dynamics work in the beginning

Merseyside couple hear interested let's chat
Thanks we’re very new to this we have been swinging for 3yrs meeting couples mainly for full swap fun so wife already has lots of experience but now look to turn her into hot wife and for me to be cuckolded I’m only interested to wa her with guys how does the dynamics work in the beginning

HI thank for reply. We been in lifestyle 10 years I have guys she likes black guys mainly .I also but do have white ones love big cock
She want to try bbc now we have been swinging 3yrs swapping with couples and now want something different and more exciting my wife is very willing she’s slim/petite size 10 34c tits and always looks good with another man in front of me I would love to see her with a bbc
I am only interested to watch nothing else and I want her to completly cuckold me

East Midlands Black Bull looking for woman to pleasure and make so very wet Please message me Home alone Woman and Woman working from home looking for some hot chocolate to keep them company with or without hubby's permission Just get in touch
Hi we’re a newbie couple do you have previous experience you could share and maybe show us

Back