Uk couple in NYC September

carrillo

Male
We will be visiting New York on 4th September until 9th, we will be looking for a first time experience BBC threesome over a couple of nights I am a VWE husband but she is seeking a one off BBC experience to join us must be endowed preferred girth over length but both is a bonus, she is a fit British blonde with tiny tits and great arse and will dress to impress, protection only for obvious reasons but is willing to perform oral etc bare, you must be Polite and DD free please and willing to be photographed/filmed message us if you feel you can help us during our stay in NYC and make it a very memorable trip.29D45356-4EF7-4285-82E7-5921A581C8E4.jpeg

We haven’t but I’m sure he will be in contact if he’s interested, we’re not entirely sure how it’s going to work but at the very least with have a hotel booked for 5 nights we are there

Hey guys we arrive on Friday we’ve had a couple of leads but as always they have gone quiet on us!! We’re looking to meet Saturday Sunday evenings don’t miss out on an opportunity to play with a fit blonde British Wife must be willing to pose for photos no bareback

Something in the region of this size or bigger ;-)
BB99220C-2917-4E83-B1B6-EDAE645D1AB1.jpeg

Hey guys thanks for the replies just in case we get let down we will need a back up plan are there any lifestyle clubs in NYC we could visit that come recommended? There’s certainly some great guys here ! I thought her pic would get those Dicks twitching, not long now! we arrive on Friday evening, feel free to post your pics, now we’re both in the mood if not a little nervous about our little private adventure

Back