Uk black bull

Hello everyone,
A black bull from Birmingham, UK looking to meet couples and enjoy nice with interesting people now that lockdown is almost over.

Anyone in the Midlands area?

S

Hello everyone,
A black bull from Birmingham, UK looking to meet couples and enjoy nice with interesting people now that lockdown is almost over.

Anyone in the Midlands area?

S
We are due to be in the Stoke area end of January maybe we might be able to arrange a meeting and hopefully more love to see you in the flesh.
I am curious as to how big you are as you look to have a much thicker girth than my bbc lover , every time we look at your picture I get so turned on thinking of you filling me with it xxxx

We are due to be in the Stoke area end of January maybe we might be able to arrange a meeting and hopefully more love to see you in the flesh.
I am curious as to how big you are as you look to have a much thicker girth than my bbc lover , every time we look at your picture I get so turned on thinking of you filling me with it xxxx
Forgive the intrusion, Happy sussex, but seeing this on my newsfeed prompted me to wonder if you require your bulls permission to fuck other black men? We don’t have a reg now but when we did he was quite insistent on this, though once he had spoken to them he usually consented.

Forgive the intrusion, Happy sussex, but seeing this on my newsfeed prompted me to wonder if you require your bulls permission to fuck other black men? We don’t have a reg now but when we did he was quite insistent on this, though once he had spoken to them he usually consented.
My regular bbc lover is now seventy four and is starting to wane unless we are in a public situation, he has said that my pussy must be available for any bbc that I want to fuck me as long as I am free for him every weekend.

My regular bbc lover is now seventy four and is starting to wane unless we are in a public situation, he has said that my pussy must be available for any bbc that I want to fuck me as long as I am free for him every weekend.
Generous and wise. I have to say that I’ve seen Jane superbly fucked by older black men, some over 70. But presumably they aren’t fucking as often as they did! I hope he finds time for some younger white girls though. There is something very erotic in a big age difference, and that first black cock is so important for a woman of any age.

Generous and wise. I have to say that I’ve seen Jane superbly fucked by older black men, some over 70. But presumably they aren’t fucking as often as they did! I hope he finds time for some younger white girls though. There is something very erotic in a big age difference, and that first black cock is so important for a woman of any age.
We are meeting Del tomorrow when I’m taking a friend who’s interested in going black, Del still fucks me hard pounding me and giving me multiple orgasms as he does . He used to be able to fuck me twice in a short time but I now have to give him a bj after about an hour, unless his brother is there and fucks me after Del ,

We are meeting Del tomorrow when I’m taking a friend who’s interested in going black, Del still fucks me hard pounding me and giving me multiple orgasms as he does . He used to be able to fuck me twice in a short time but I now have to give him a bj after about an hour, unless his brother is there and fucks me after Del ,
Just love your attitude Happy Sussex. I do hope your friend is happily converted tomorrow! Is she married and is her husband aware?

Just love your attitude Happy Sussex. I do hope your friend is happily converted tomorrow! Is she married and is her husband aware?
She is married but her husband thinks we are having a girls day while he’s going out with his golfing mates on a boys day .
I have asked Del to arrange for his brother to join us , she has said that she only wants to watch Del and i . I’m sure that as soon as we get to the bar where we are meeting Del her attitude will change as there are normally three or four white couples like my husband and I are meeting bbc for the wives to be fucked.
I have told her to meet my husband and I at our house as not to draw attention to her husband. Also I will let her have my other white dress that is not so revealing as the one Del likes me to wear , but she must be naked underneath the dress.
I’m certain that she will be getting her first black cock tomorrow as soon as she watches Del feeling myntits and fingering my pussy in the bar it will get her juices working if not seeing Del’s cock entering my cunt and my husband masturbating while Del and I fuck she’ll be wanting to be fucked that’s where Del’s brother comes into play hopefully he’ll fuck her good .
Cannot wait will update as soon as

Hey,
I would love to meet if you are in the area any time soon. Please hit me up with your plans etc. Cheers

Back