UK based mature Seeding Whore and DOM Master seeking fetish followers

SeedWhore

Couple
From
UK
The role of the mature Seeding Whore is to offer her holes for seeding and is to be used a cum dump for men to use as they desire. I am her DOM Master and must ensure that she is converted into a three hole cum whore in front of her husband.

We are seeking like minded couples, men to seed her and select sissy boys for her to control as the Seeding Whore is also a Dominatrix and has her sissy boy waiting at home to clean her used holes after the slut has been fully seeded.

Men that are required to seed the slut must be from the UK. The Seed Whore is past the breeding age so filling her cunt full of seed is highly desired.

The Seeding Whore is 100% black owned. Sorry to say this excludes white males with small cocks and men posing as females but unsure of how they have been listed as a female when asked.

If you are a Alpha bull and require your own personnel seeding slut just to unload your seed into please contact us.

I wish I was there
This is the Seed Whore's DOM Master. I would love to pimp out your sexy little white cunt to all the fuckers I can find for you. You will be so full of seed you will be leaking for days.

They will use you as they desire as cum dump fuck toy.:threesome:

Last edited:
Our objective is to promote sexy mature ladies who have never been sexually satisfied for most of the married life. This is the time for these sexy hot mature ladies to be used as they desire as dirty cum whores for men to fill full of seed in front of the sissy husband as he is no longer required to service his wife.

Some may not like the key words being used but these ladies know what they require and how they would like to be used and treated by Alpha males.

Our advice is to pursue what you desire even though it might not be accepted by some. Life is to short to not fully express yourselves on who you really are deep down within your desires.

This is why the Seed Whore has chosen her path for a new beginning.

The role of the mature Seeding Whore is to offer her holes for seeding and is to be used a cum dump for men to use as they desire. I am her DOM Master and must ensure that she is converted into a three hole cum whore in front of her husband.

We are seeking like minded couples, men to seed her and select sissy boys for her to control as the Seeding Whore is also a Dominatrix and has her sissy boy waiting at home to clean her used holes after the slut has been fully seeded.

Men that are required to seed the slut must be from the UK. The Seed Whore is past the breeding age so filling her cunt full of seed is highly desired.
I'm in the UK North West and would like to help your seed whore on her journey, and any other older women who would like a young mid 20s black man to pound them into submission 👌🏾😍

Back