Tyler TX area Hotwife

I’m back home in the good ‘ol USA!!!
Good to be home finally! Wifey is sticking to her guns - been gone a year & I’m still completely cut-off sexually 😈
nice to know your bck sqafely,
perhaps she will give you a surprise present for Christmas,
bet she's not cut of sexually though.
be safe both of you.

No dating updates unfortunately.... COVID & grand baby kinda put’n damper on all that currently, but it’ll all sort itself out & we’ll find her a steady lover eventually!!!
Did get a bright glimmer this morning - we were discussing her Sister’s “unusual” live-in relationship situation & she said, “It’s no different than when we eventually have a black man living with us & you’re waiting on us hand & foot” 😳🥰
She was referring to what other people would think, but just amazed me that her mind is still thinking that way & wanting that for our future!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

No dating updates unfortunately.... COVID & grand baby kinda put’n damper on all that currently, but it’ll all sort itself out & we’ll find her a steady lover eventually!!!
Did get a bright glimmer this morning - we were discussing her Sister’s “unusual” live-in relationship situation & she said, “It’s no different than when we eventually have a black man living with us & you’re waiting on us hand & foot” 😳🥰
She was referring to what other people would think, but just amazed me that her mind is still thinking that way & wanting that for our future!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Stay safe, healthy, and happy. Ohana is everything. In due time. Everything happens for a reason.

I hope your future become reality

love the way she is thinking.
lets hope eventually get your wishes come true.

Back