Tyler TX area Hotwife

In the past yes, but currently the search continues.... Guy she was supposed to meet kinda faded away after never showing up to multiple meet ups šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I am sorry for you you and her havent find a respectfull guy, what a loser the guy is for not showing up. you must be crazy not to show up. you are a amazing couple and very nice. good luck buddy in the finding of a real bbc stud for her

Quick update for everyone, know weā€™ve been absent for a bit...
COVID shut everything down for a while, but unfortunately sheā€™s having to battle breast cancer this year...
We caught it early, so she should be fine & the hope that sheā€™s out of it before the holidays & all.
After that, hope to get back in the swing of things!

Attachments

• 525AE6BE-8F3B-4936-982B-7A12BFDBD48B.jpeg
    525AE6BE-8F3B-4936-982B-7A12BFDBD48B.jpeg
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 174
COVID shut everything down for a while, but unfortunately sheā€™s having to battle breast cancer this year...
We caught it early, so she should be fine & the hope that sheā€™s out of it before the holidays & all.
After that, hope to get back in the swing of things

Love and hugs ā¤ļø

hey friend, my wife and I wish you all the luck and health in this difficult period. 2 years ago my wife was in the same situation and she has recoverd fully. be nice for your wife and give her much love and hugs.

Wishing you both the best! Stay strong

Speedy recovery beautiful lady šŸ˜

Beautiful smile. will be praying for you.

Fresh pic of the Wife
Smile certainly hasnā€™t diminished šŸ„°
Sheā€™s so funny - actually apologized to me today because she hasnā€™t been ā€œinto the lifestyleā€ lately...
I told that itā€™s totally fine & expected given the situation.
Sheā€™ll be 100% back at it once she gets all better & cleared up - Iā€™m happy to wait for perfection!!!

Attachments

• 7F893CBA-1B3F-4A1B-9BB0-93D9C4C7810C.jpeg
    7F893CBA-1B3F-4A1B-9BB0-93D9C4C7810C.jpeg
    852.6 KB · Views: 293
Fresh pic of the Wife
Sheā€™s so funny - actually apologized to me today because she hasnā€™t been ā€œinto the lifestyleā€ lately...
Sheā€™ll be 100% back at it once she gets all better & cleared up - Iā€™m happy to wait for perfection!!!
Beautiful lady šŸ˜

Fresh pic of the Wife

Hey friends, very good news that she is doing better. Being healthy is the most important thing. me and my wife wish you both all the luck. We hope she makes a amazing comeback in the lifestyle. she looked amazing with big black cock.

Fresh pic of the Wife
Get well soon

Back