Tx wife needs nudge from BBC.

Cle808

Couple
So husband here, Wife is now 100% open to become hotwife. Her desires include someone to be hung 1st, muscular and attractive to her. We r located in houston, tx area.

If any BBCs think would like to talk to her let me know via dm and I can set up possible messaging with her direct.

Attachments

• 20231015_213649.jpg
    20231015_213649.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 188
  • 20231011_140027.jpg
    20231011_140027.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
So husband here, Wife is now 100% open to become hotwife. Her desires include someone to be hung 1st, muscular and attractive to her. We r located in houston, tx area.
She is fine with posting pics on forums and is aware most times when I/we do.
When BBC is brought up she is on the fence. She says maybe if he was full package she was looking for. I think she would be more receptive initally for a BBC who was lighter skinned, muscular and hung. I think she would love BBC if she gave it a shot as she loves being completely filled and fucked hard. I do not want to push her to do anything just thinking different perspective may help.
If any BBCs think would like to talk to her let me know via dm and I can set up possible messaging with her direct.
She's stunning and I can imagine her taking BBC. She'll look even more stunning doing that!

Wow!!!! Love to see more of her!

Delivering dick weekday mornings if ever she is off

Back