DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
Not only did I have the pleasure of being serviced by two amazing men but both of them wanted Drew to suck them as well. So I was able to enjoy their wonderful cocks taking care of me all afternoon and see hubby do his best to take care of them as well as I did

Attachments

• C689F2B3-C9CE-4B23-B161-F9138EA99942.jpeg
    C689F2B3-C9CE-4B23-B161-F9138EA99942.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 268
Not only did I have the pleasure of being serviced by two amazing men but both of them wanted Drew to suck them as well. So I was able to enjoy their wonderful cocks taking care of me all afternoon and see hubby do his best to take care of them as well as I did
OMG I love it!!

two lucky sluts.. :)

OMG yes!!

You and your husband have such an awesome relationship and such fun together.. VERY HOT

Back