Turning your wife into a Black Cock slut

Everyone woman is different. Some want to act out/explore their fantasies and some just like the idea. Best thing to do is to continue to be patient with her and let her go at her own pace. That way, if she does ever agree to go through with the fantasy, she’ll truly enjoy and be into it instead of uncomfortable or simply doing it because she thinks it will please you. You’ll enjoy the former a hell of a lot more, I guarantee it.

Very wise man. Listen to him.

Looking for advice here.

I’ve already bought her the BBC dildos. She cums very hard on them. In fact when she’s riding me she can’t cum and will jump off and say with urgency she wants the black cock in her (meaning the BBC dildo). I’ve already told her the Black Cock is superior and will fuck her like she’s never been fucked before. When she cums on the BBC dildos I ask her if she’s a Black Cock slut and she tells me, “Yes, you made me like this, but that’s what you want right?” I tell her most definitely yes. Then I tell her imagine how a real, warm, throbbing Black Cock would feel in her pussy. I ask her if she wants to try a real one. When she’s in the ******* of orgasm she say Yes! Yes!

But here is the problem:

After the sex, like the next day, she will just say it’s fantasy and go back to normal. The Black Cock slut disappears until the next session. How can I get her to finally go through with having sex with a well endowed black man with me watching?View attachment 2612738
That is exactly my situation exactly thanks for asking the question

Very wise man. Listen to him.
You’re too kind. I’m just glad some of the
Thanks man! It’s just so frustrating waiting for the real thing. I sure hope she comes around to the idea. I know she would enjoy it immensely.

Thanks man! It’s just so frustrating waiting for the real thing. I sure hope she comes around to the idea. I know she would enjoy it immensely.
i hear you, man. And I definitely respect your commitment to her pleasure but I feel like this may be another reason why communication is key! Have you ever considered that, the reason she could be resistant to the idea of bringing in a third person is that she’s ALREADY very satisfied with the sex she’s having? And more importantly, the man she’s having it with? YOU may very well already be her ultimate fantasy, and lover. I mean that incredibly sexy woman DID marry you after all! And she clearly loves you a lot being as though she obliged your desire to see her role play the fantasy. Again communication is key. If it were me in your particular circumstance the first thing I would do is completely back off the subject for a while (the quickest way to turn a maybe into a no is by pressing the issue). Just because she may not be into it now, doesn’t mean she’ll never be. But in the meantime I would spend some time focusing on showing appreciation for all of the sexy things that she ALREADY does for you like role playing a fantasy she’s not really into or taking really hot photos of her for you to enjoy and share-instead or pressuring her about the one thing she won’t/or hasn’t done yet.
But hey that’s just the opinion of some random 28 year old Black man on the internet??‍♂️It’s great that you posted your question here because I’m sure many of these lovely couples could and have shared some awesome, valuable advice from their own experiences.

That is exactly my situation exactly thanks for asking the question
Why don't you just invite a guy over and let him watch while you have sex and then have him pull his BBC out and see what she does with it. I did this with a couple before and she begged me to fuck her pussy. I ended up fucking her 3xs that night and her hubby was shocked in excitement.

#1- I dont think you should be worried. If ahe is having a great orgasm while ypur are playing in intimacy that is the jackpot. You satisfy her so well she does not want anything else. If you eat really well at home is likely that you wont want to eat anywhere else. That is a plus on your story.
#2- the fantasy is what makes it exciting for her. She gets to be free with you in a way that allows ger to free her mind. That means that she loves you and trusts you. That is the best connection to have with a human.
#3- We love people. Whether the guy is superior because he is black its not a sello g point to us. I am hipanic, 6'2, i do ok financially, southamerican kickboxing champion, very assertive. There is no way I ll submitt to anyone or anything. I am made of "war". Also, the superiority idea sounds extreme regardles of the ethnicity claimed to be superior. I suppose russians, germans and scandinavians have something to say about being fit, tall, and well hung
#4- the dildos work great because when she comes she does not have to feel uncomfortable to get read off the guys. If ylu bring her a guy and then after 15 minutes she is over the guy and wants to play only with you? Is she supposed to be rude? Will you notice that she is done when she is or will you be so focused on fulfilling your fantasy that you will ignore when she is done?
#5- real love connection, good communication and an erotic disposition towards each other must always be the aim of lovers. That is the most magical aspiration a couple shpuld aim at ataining. Read Plato's Symposium. Its a 50 page dialogue. It will help.
#6- there are some very nice people in this site. I woul say keep doing what you are doing. Its working fine. I think that couples van do so much playing with each other if they are honest, creative and wild when it comes to erotic experience.
#- I believe in love as the main emotion from where all communication (verbal or phisycal) derives from. It sounds to me thatcthere are no reasons for your frustration. Your wife sounds fun. To me it seems you guys are fantastic. Keep enjoying.

Back