Turning your wife into a Black Cock slut

Looking for advice here.

I’ve already bought her the BBC dildos. She cums very hard on them. In fact when she’s riding me she can’t cum and will jump off and say with urgency she wants the black cock in her (meaning the BBC dildo). I’ve already told her the Black Cock is superior and will fuck her like she’s never been fucked before. When she cums on the BBC dildos I ask her if she’s a Black Cock slut and she tells me, “Yes, you made me like this, but that’s what you want right?” I tell her most definitely yes. Then I tell her imagine how a real, warm, throbbing Black Cock would feel in her pussy. I ask her if she wants to try a real one. When she’s in the ******* of orgasm she say Yes! Yes!

But here is the problem:

After the sex, like the next day, she will just say it’s fantasy and go back to normal. The Black Cock slut disappears until the next session. How can I get her to finally go through with having sex with a well endowed black man with me watching?

View attachment 2549175View attachment 2549179View attachment 2549181
She may not. It may always stay a fantasy. Some women are like that.

Looking for advice here.

I’ve already bought her the BBC dildos. She cums very hard on them. In fact when she’s riding me she can’t cum and will jump off and say with urgency she wants the black cock in her (meaning the BBC dildo). I’ve already told her the Black Cock is superior and will fuck her like she’s never been fucked before. When she cums on the BBC dildos I ask her if she’s a Black Cock slut and she tells me, “Yes, you made me like this, but that’s what you want right?” I tell her most definitely yes. Then I tell her imagine how a real, warm, throbbing Black Cock would feel in her pussy. I ask her if she wants to try a real one. When she’s in the ******* of orgasm she say Yes! Yes!

But here is the problem:

After the sex, like the next day, she will just say it’s fantasy and go back to normal. The Black Cock slut disappears until the next session. How can I get her to finally go through with having sex with a well endowed black man with me watching?

Sports help. Watch black dominated sports.

Jessica Jones on Netflix.

Vacation in Black areas.

Looking for advice here.

But here is the problem:

She's hot.

Looking for advice here.

But here is the problem:

My best advice for you and your wife, is to play it out in bed and keep it as a fantasy. If for whatever reason, both of you have agreed to dip into this lifestyle and make it a reality; make sure both of you play together or you may end up losing her for good.

If your marriage or your relationship isn't secured with her, stop and don't do it. It's definitely will deem to failure and causes you nothing but headache and trouble.

Most women like and want real man in and out of bed. Men enjoy voyeurism, while women get emotionally attached to the man, especially if the sex is better and greater than you. If you let her see the same guy, sleep with and spend time with him any time, your days are numbered for losing her. Make sure both of you know and set the ground rules. Always have time and intimacy with her, despite she prefers him. Its not only about her or her bull. Its about both of you....

You get to play out your fantasy with her over and over, and you can stop and quit any time, but once you open the Pandora box, it becomes a reality. You cannot rewind reality, or make her stop if she wants to continue....

Back