turned on when seeing the guy cum?

ggosselin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I got to confess everytime I see a guy cum in or on my wife it gets me super horny.

Not that I clean or do anything with it, but just the fact that someone else is having is way with my wife and came! It gets me super aroused.

Who else here is like that?

I got to confess everytime I see a guy cum in or on my wife it gets me super horny.

Not that I clean or do anything with it, but just the fact that someone else is having is way with my wife and came! It gets me super aroused.

your missing out on a treat as the combined juices have a unique smell and flavor. I sure your wife wouldn't mind a little cleanup from you

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Watching his cock spasm and jerk as he pumps his cum in her pussy turns me ON! I don't clean, bu t I do like to fuck her as soon as he is done and pulls out. Freshly fucked wife pussy is H O T!!

I totally understand that! I get so hard when he is on his back and she is on top, his big cock fucking up at her. When he starts to cum I get so turned on when his cock shaft starts to spasm and pump his cum do deep in her pussy. Your husband and I think alike.

For my wife, like most women, the cum is a big part of sex. If she is close to her fertile time we always use a condom, even if I'm the man fucking her. She likes it, but likes it more when she gets the cum. When she's sucking a cock, she ALWAYS gets the cum. :) :)

Back