Turn good girls bad?

Do you like fucking good girls?

• Total voters
Have a hot friend who is a nice girl with a boyfriend.
Always liked imagining her getting seduced into cheating and fucked like a dirty little slut.
The fact that she is actually a good girl would make it even hotter if someone managed to sweet talk and and turn her into his dirty little fuck toy.

What about you? You like girls being dirty litlle sluts from the start or do you like turning nice girls into dirty cheating little whores?

Always liked imagining her getting seduced into cheating and fucked like a dirty little slut.
The fact that she is actually a good girl would make it even hotter if someone managed to sweet talk and and turn her into his dirty little fuck toy.

What about you? You like girls being dirty litlle sluts from the start or do you like turning nice girls into dirty cheating little whores?
My wife is a good girl, but I helped a white guy turn her into a bad girl and he fucked her bareback but she wore a diaphragm when she had sex with him. I helped him seduce her without her knowing and his agreement with me was once he got her comfortable having sex outside of our marriage he would introduce her to some of his black friends to see if they could black breed her. The jerk became selfish and once he got to fuck her he did it a few times a week for almost 2 years before we moved. He never did introduce her to his black friends and when we got to NC I started to try and find a black Bull to get her to open up to him and get her bred but no such luck. They all thought she would just jump into bed with them but they have to get her comfortable with them first then move on from there. I wanted her bred so bad you have no idea. It has been over 20 years since she had sex with that guy and she is no longer fertile, she has become prudish again and a bit religious now so it will be harder to get her pussy but I still want a black Bull or a couple of them to work on loosing her up and then fucking the ******* out of her. She has not had sex in more years then I can recall now due to me having a serious case of ED and never being great at sex either. I would love it if she can be opened up by a Bull and then used to help get access to our granddaughters, nieces, *******-in-law and her one sister that is still fertile. I would love to perform clean up duties when your done if allowed.

i have the same!! a shy innocent girl turning completely slutty (unexpected) is extremely hot!!

I love taking those good conservative wives and bringing out the BBC slut I know that's Inside of them just waiting to be unleashed while hubby is watching in excitement not know that it would excite him beyond what he imagined!

Watch your wife suck cock like the very air she breathes depends on it and the way she looks at you while she does it as to say "watch me suck this cock for you hunny"!

Watch your wife spread her legs wide for the Bull to stretch her pussy good and make it cream like crazy!

Listen to her moan and scream like never before and even beg the Bull to cum inside of her married pussy!

When the bull is done pleasing your wife she will be laying there after being such a willing slut. She will be leaking cum from from the Bull and it will be up to you her hubby to reclaim her and show her how much you appreciate her taking BBC and fulfilling your fantasy!

I love to seduce MWW who are BBC virgins. I especially love the ones who have secretly fantasize about it without their husband's knowledge and never expected it to go any further. Making their fantasies come true and helping them deal with the aftermath is what excites me.

My wife is a good girl, but I helped a white guy turn her into a bad girl and he fucked her bareback but she wore a diaphragm when she had sex with him. I helped him seduce her without her knowing and his agreement with me was once he got her comfortable having sex outside of our marriage he would introduce her to some of his black friends to see if they could black breed her. The jerk became selfish and once he got to fuck her he did it a few times a week for almost 2 years before we moved. He never did introduce her to his black friends and when we got to NC I started to try and find a black Bull to get her to open up to him and get her bred but no such luck. They all thought she would just jump into bed with them but they have to get her comfortable with them first then move on from there. I wanted her bred so bad you have no idea. It has been over 20 years since she had sex with that guy and she is no longer fertile, she has become prudish again and a bit religious now so it will be harder to get her pussy but I still want a black Bull or a couple of them to work on loosing her up and then fucking the ******* out of her. She has not had sex in more years then I can recall now due to me having a serious case of ED and never being great at sex either. I would love it if she can be opened up by a Bull and then used to help get access to our granddaughters, nieces, *******-in-law and her one sister that is still fertile. I would love to perform clean up duties when your done if allowed.
Hey sounds hot. Could you message me I have a couple questions about this situation....thanks

my wife is a conservative woman - a lot of " do nts" in her mind ; never loose selfcontrol ; . only in a few moments ( after some drinks) i got a hint of her submissive inner slut . hope to meet the right dom.guy one day who is able to bring her inner slut out to play.

Back