Tucker Carlson fired from Fox News!

Now who is going to warn us about the woke schools, woke movies, woke video games, woke books, woke banks, woke companies, woke weather, woke household appliances, woke fashion, woke animals, woke beers, woke stars, woke planets, woke playstations, woke x boxes, woke nintendos, woke viruses, woke doctors, woke teachers, woke politicians, woke pastors, woke colors, woke history, woke courts, woke prisons, and everything else that is woke?

Now who is going to warn us about the woke schools, woke movies, woke video games, woke books, woke banks, woke companies, woke weather, woke household appliances, woke fashion, woke animals, woke beers, woke stars, woke planets, woke playstations, woke x boxes, woke nintendos, woke viruses, woke doctors, woke teachers, woke politicians, woke pastors, woke colors, woke history, woke courts, woke prisons, and everything else that is woke?
Dude is worth 30 million...You got that kinda of cash in the bank, do ya...They don´t give a ******* about woke...they report what their masters tell them...

TuckerCarlsonMic-4083361908.jpg
;)

I just wonder why it took so long?
It should have happened when the producers woke from their alarm clocks 5-6 years ago.
He's just another of those righties who love causing trouble for attention ... besides, its true Tucker doesn't need the money. With people like him if you want to hurt Tucker ... Totally ignore him.

I don't know about all that woke stuff but I know he most likely got fired because he probably got fired for talking smack about Donald Trump saying he "couldn't stand him" which is part of the reason Fox just had to pay out hundreds of millions of dollars. He was promoting election fraud in public on his show and doggin Trump out in private and it all came out in court!

Likewise CNN fired Don lemon for talking smack about Nikki Haily saying that "she was past her prime"!

I don't think it's about these networks being woke but it's definitely about these networks not tolerating their employees talking smack about presidential candidates and these commentators getting way too comfortable thinking that they won't get replaced at any time not watching their mouths!

I don't think it's about these networks being woke but it's definitely about these networks not tolerating their employees talking smack about presidential candidates and these commentators getting way too comfortable thinking that they won't get replaced at any time not watching their mouths!
About the candidates their audiences favor, perhaps. Biden and Obama were totally fair game for smack talk.

You left out the Woke Dog Walkers and Nail Technicians.

It's so they don't have amyone in mainstream media offering opinions counter to whatever narrative they want to spin. Look at what's been slipped into the "tiktok ban" act. It's really a bill to control the flow of information.

It's so they don't have amyone in mainstream media offering opinions counter to whatever narrative they want to spin.
He was fired because he is a documented liar, promoter of misinformation and fomented hate on a regular basis on a channel that makes money off of lying, promoting hate and as we all recently seen, pushes misinformation.
This is not my opinion, these are documented facts that have all come out in the last five months.
He doesn't offer a 'counter opinion', he offers a fake outrage based in lies and fear.
I guess 'truth' would be the opposite of that so, you might be right on this one.

Look at what's been slipped into the "tiktok ban" act. It's really a bill to control the flow of information.
TikTok has been banned in several countries already all over the same issue, Security. China is stealing data and locations from the accounts. You want them tracking our military movements and actions? There may not be anything of interest on your phone, but the guy next to you may also have his banking app on his phone, and most of these guys clearly got pictures of their wives sucking dick on their phone.
So, yes, it's about the control of the flow of information, to China.
There's been some kind of partial ban in most of the Western nations as well as places like Taiwan and India. We banned it in the military and government agencies.

Either way, it's not a good comparison.

It's so they don't have amyone in mainstream media offering opinions counter to whatever narrative they want to spin. Look at what's been slipped into the "tiktok ban" act. It's really a bill to control the flow of information.
I want to be clear about science
Many individuals believe because you provide the alternative view point means you are right. You might be but you are guessing

The accepted view point by reasonable individuals is because of many experiments in a controlled environment gave us the hypotheses.

That hypothesis changes but not because some idiot like Tucker said so. It changes because more experiments are conducted over a larger group .

In short the only thing replacing science hypothesis is better science.

Also all the Fox News staff were vaccinated (because their insurance demanded they be)
And what did they tell you…?

youre-fired.gif

MAGAs are on suicide watch.

You see, Tucker Carlson has never needed a job. Never in his life. He's the heir to the Swanson frozen TV dinner company fortune. And that's exactly why he's a chaos-loving white extremeist c*nt who desperately wanted to be a television personality so he could spread extreme right-wing propaganda to try and get crazies out there to hurt innocent ppl.

His parents could afford to send him to "rich kid school" but there was nothing they could do about what happened next.

"My dad owns a bank!"

"My dad owns an oil company!"

"Oh yeah? Check this out. My dad owns... a frozen TV dinner company."

goodfellas-laughing-shocked-exaggerated-ouqxgeloqdyygzry.gif

"HEY GUYS! FROZEN TV DINNER MONEY OVER HERE!"

haha-laugh.gif

And that was the moment lil Tucky decided to spend the rest of his life on demon time. He tries so hard.....SO HARD to do that Jordan Peterson thing of trying to come across as this real stoic, serious white man.

He's always been about getting revenge on "the elites" whose children mocked him and wouldn't accept him as real money. Tucker dedicated his life to worming his way into television's good graces so he could host his own opinion show. Then he finally got it.

I’m from the UK and he’s well known here. His firing was on BBC news. FOX have gone to great lengths to make sure that all of their content is free to read online. Also Fox News is available on every cable or satellite provider even in the most basic packages, and they're usually at a relatively low channel number.

That shyt matters.

But now he can claim ideological martyr status and act like he's been shut down by the so called "libs" and "lefties" and “the woke mob”

But honestly ? I wouldn’t rule out a Tucker Carlson election run

And if I had to guess why he got the kicked out, I reckon it's coz he flew too close to the fkkery sun with his show being too far right wing, they figured this was easier than him talking them into another future lawsuit. But I'm not celebrating. It's like Piers Morgan - he's only gonna leave and spew his racist bullshyt on another platform and still get paid millions

It's telling that they didn't even give him a send off show to say his goodbye just a case of "Get the FK outta here"

He's always been an annoying little wimp.

Tucker_Carlson_at_the_Buckley_School.jpg

I want to be clear about science
Many individuals believe because you provide the alternative view point means you are right. You might be but you are guessing

The accepted view point by reasonable individuals is because of many experiments in a controlled environment gave us the hypotheses.

That hypothesis changes but not because some idiot like Tucker said so. It changes because more experiments are conducted over a larger group .

In short the only thing replacing science hypothesis is better science.

Also all the Fox News staff were vaccinated (because their insurance demanded they be)
And what did they tell you…?

All Tucker Carlson does is present his point of view right up UNTIL it's clearly a racist statement.

He'll never say “n&g.gers are dumb” but he will talk (or lie about) about so called racial preferences to blk ppl in university admissions. He will talk about race and IQ and talk to other white supremacists who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are

Nor will he say "N*ggers are savages" but he will talk about "violence in the inner city" and point out any and every example black crime.

He makes these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black folks are inherently more savage and dumber than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites and Asians are better, b4 he stops and winks at other white supremacists.

Tucker isn't going to say whites are better or blacks are dumber and more savage but he won't mind others who'll say it for him.

Back