Trying to leave the lifestyle for a minute

wowwy76

Couple
Any advice on how to leave the lifestyle for a while. I thought it was fun for a while but just seems that she is always flirting. Just now she is chatting with a neighbor. Yes he is black, army and well dressed. We always say hi when we walk, but who can over come the petite Latina wife with the shorts. Picture is from my window as I write this. She thinks I am out for a while, so not sure what’s going to happen right now. I should go get my stuff since across town, but this is the stuff that turns me on. I like it, but it is getting to me, especially the kissing. I love the seduction and seeing her pleased, but seems like men are picking up on it. The second pic is at a grocery store. Some guy while looking at meat hugged her and squeezed her breasts while asking her favorite cut. I want to be supportive but when is it to much? I do like to step away and watch how they approach. The other question is why the short girl when there are all these beauties around. I think she is beautiful, but that’s me. Questions, questions.

Last edited:
Back