Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

"his brother got beaten up by cops while biking home after work shifts! he must be black!" is the most unintentionally woke thing I've ever seen Latina post on here

this is amazing
That had nothing to do with it. I recalled reading a post a while back that started with "As a black man.....I thought it was you. I wouldn't assume. If it wasn't then oh well.

I'll wait for the predictable response.

Spew hate...every other reference to non negrated skin is some derogatory term......but I'm the hateful one :rolleyes:
You absolutely are.
Just because your too much of a pussy coward to say what you think in public or anywhere it can be attached to who you really are, doesn't mean *******. It's in these anonymous forums that you feel bold enough or find that electronic courage to spew your real thoughts.

That had nothing to do with it. I recalled reading a post a while back that started with "As a black man.....I thought it was you. I wouldn't assume. If it wasn't then oh well.
Whenever you're cornered on your bullshit, you lie in a dismissive way.

I'll wait for the predictable response.
You don't have to. You already know what you've presented yourself as.

You absolutely are.
Just because your too much of a pussy coward to say what you think in public or anywhere it can be attached to who you really are, doesn't mean *******. It's in these anonymous forums that you feel bold enough or find that electronic courage to spew your real thoughts.
Not so, in every capacity and setting, I'm the guy who "say's that" if and only if it happens to be true and it gets backed up every time

Back