Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

this is another reason that living in Europe (like Lebain) or in major north american cities like NYC, SF, and Chicago is smart and good.

I can go out and have unique experiences every weekend. I can eat at the best restaurants in the world. I can see any style of music any time I want. I can go to world-class museums. I can see fantastic comedy. I can go to the opera. I can get high with friends in central park. I can see plays and musicals on broadway. I can buy some decent bottles of wine.

there are a few nice things in florida, like kayaking with manatees in intercoastal waterways. But they're hard at work destroying wetlands to prop up soulless McMansion subdivisions and ruby tuesdays and buffalo wild wings where you can have a shitty american rice lager with your microwaved *******-tier dinner, so even that's going away.

at least miami isn't total garbage.
Damn ridge where the hell do you go in Florida? I am walking distance to some of the best restaurants around, no Ruby's, Buffalo wild wings or any other chains, we have music everyday, can get high on the beach, year round beautiful weather, a free society, and one of the best governors around. Sure there are shitholes in Florida but everyplace has it's shitholes especially California!

Damn ridge where the hell do you go in Florida? I am walking distance to some of the best restaurants around, no Ruby's, Buffalo wild wings or any other chains, we have music everyday, can get high on the beach, year round beautiful weather, a free society, and one of the best governors around. Sure there are shitholes in Florida but everyplace has it's shitholes especially California!
I've been all over. The bland nothing of Melbourne and Cocoa Beach, the papered over poverty of Sarasota, the anger of Ft Myers, the anti-social pure evil of Jacksonville, the cesspool of Orlando, the depressing pine barrens of Tallahassee. The only decent place there is Miami.

If you can get high on the beach, that's great for you. Cops in Florida are maybe the worst in the country. My brother used to get shaken down and get the ******* kicked out of him by cops biking home after shifts at a restaurant or doing boat maintenance. Enjoy your privilege!

I've been all over. The bland nothing of Melbourne and Cocoa Beach, the papered over poverty of Sarasota, the anger of Ft Myers, the anti-social pure evil of Jacksonville, the cesspool of Orlando, the depressing pine barrens of Tallahassee. The only decent place there is Miami.

If you can get high on the beach, that's great for you. Cops in Florida are maybe the worst in the country. My brother used to get shaken down and get the ******* kicked out of him by cops biking home after shifts at a restaurant or doing boat maintenance. Enjoy your privilege!
Ridge you're telling me that even as a black man making more than 500K a year doesn't get some sort of privilege once in a while? I'd have to call BS on that.

Ridge you're telling me that even as a black man making more than 500K a year doesn't get some sort of privilege once in a while? I'd have to call BS on that.

Right... Because when black people speak to their personal experiences that involve racism and it's unfathomable to someone who isn't black, they MUST be lying.

Maybe black people should start wearing bodycams so no one can ever refute us.

/s

Interesting article wish everyone would read. "White Flight" .... heres part of the reason.

Crime, not cops, is by far the largest threat to black lives (nypost.com)

Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill is known as the Triangle. In the past week 3 murders, one of a 14 year old black girl.
This is what is discussed when people move here, and its sad that its getting worse. The Chief of Police in Durham just announced he would not be running for a 3rd term in office ... "He'd Had It".
What's going on with these cops is totally inexcusable, but some of their adrenaline and anger is about the crime in the streets that repeating itself daily.

Interesting article wish everyone would read. "White Flight" .... heres part of the reason.

Crime, not cops, is by far the largest threat to black lives (nypost.com)

Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill is known as the Triangle. In the past week 3 murders, one of a 14 year old black girl.
This is what is discussed when people move here, and its sad that its getting worse. The Chief of Police in Durham just announced he would not be running for a 3rd term in office ... "He'd Had It".
What's going on with these cops is totally inexcusable, but some of their adrenaline and anger is about the crime in the streets that repeating itself daily.
So what is inexcusable with the Cops ?

uhhhh

i'm not black and neither is my brother. there are many different kinds of privelege

but thanks for proving that you totally and completely understand that cops treat black people very differently from white poeple in the US! this is a good milestone for you!

Don't look for the Republicans to produce the truth. They're too busy changing voting laws, based on election lies.
They're too scared of a commission to examine the truth behind January 6th insurrection because it may expose too many of them.
They're changing voting laws, but NOT based on election lies-that's the excuse. This is a bald faced grasp for power, using the lies and fears of the populace as a means to their ends. The commission would risk too many supporters accepting the truth rather than the fear and hate mongering.

Who said they didn't? Oh yes, I know who, people like you. Republicans.

And this week, we witnessed, you don't care about this Veteran in particular:

We already know people like you don't care about black lives and they don't matter to you. But, you're a nobody so who gives a fuck?

Who said they didn't? Oh yes, I know who, people like you. Republicans.

And this week, we witnessed, you don't care about this Veteran in particular:

We already know people like you don't care about black lives and they don't matter to you. But, you're a nobody so who gives a fuck?
After Giving Them the Largest Raise in Ten Years and Restoring Funding O'Biden Cut ... Ignorant Bitter Fool's

Right... Because when black people speak to their personal experiences that involve racism and it's unfathomable to someone who isn't black, they MUST be lying.

Maybe black people should start wearing bodycams so no one can ever refute us.

/s
The Body Cams would Show Black Folks being Killed By Other Black American s far More than Whites or Cops

Back