Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Oh yeah like the Democrats did in 2016 after millions of dollars for three years of fake Russia crap
Yeah get over it
Only reason that Alzheimer Joe was put in was more ballots not boters
They keep saying Trump lost in court wrong again not one went to court They claim no evidence oh yes they have evidence they would not hear the cases they would have to call all those people in all the states who did sworn affidavits liars
80 million voted for that jackass C’mon man what are you a junkie He could even get a 100 people at any rally
He is incoherent ,lies knows nothing since 1974 he was in politics never had any other job
Him and his family make money off of us
Truth Trump never took a salary
Never made money off of this vountry
Look up the truth
They try everything to get rid of him
No Evidence
To this day taking him to court nothing
NYT all reports lies
They have nothing but lies about
Who got the vaccine Trump not Biddn not that piece of crap Fsuci not that kackel in the pants suit
Ask yourself why
They parrot same thing Trump is threat to our democracy
How democracy is form of government
We are a republic
I pledge allegiance to the flag and to the republic for which it stands
Why do they hate Trump so much ?
Cause he wants us to succeed

So tell me Biddn snd Harris ridiculous debt business closing pipelines closed shootings every week economy is awful schools not open gas prices way up border wide open
War in Middle East Iran nuclear power again Russia troops at Ukraine borde Afghan terrible unrest
China power continues their lies of the virus
We are again paying for financial needs of other vountries
Biden camels Keystone pipeline allows Russia to build theirs
Russia selling natural gas to all of Europe
On snd on
This clown is and has been wrong with everything
Like that stupid sign Trump is over no we are
When will people like you wake up
Trump is not a threat nor was he a dictator
You can proven one single thing about Trump wrong doing
As the general of the Japanese navy said after Pear Hsrbor What have we done
Exactly what have we done
Watch 2022 we take House Impeach that piece of garbage Biden Hey Mad Max Impezch 4666666666

The system IS people. There is no system without the people.
The system that is designed to protect against racism is managed by people who violate those built-in protections. They (racist) are everywhere and will be forever. They are the problem not the system! They are the ones who need to be held accountable not the system. Show me in the government system where it states : Discrimination is at the discretion of the people?

The system that is designed to protect against racism is managed by people who violate those built-in protections.

Thank you for proving my point 👍🏽 The system IS the people . . . and people ARE the system . . . they are one and the same and cannot be separated, including people entrusted to manage the system who engage in both overt and covert bias and discrimination based on race (and other prohibited categories such as gender, disability, etc.).

Oh yeah like the Democrats did in 2016 after millions of dollars for three years of fake Russia crap
Yeah get over it
Only reason that Alzheimer Joe was put in was more ballots not boters
They keep saying Trump lost in court wrong again not one went to court They claim no evidence oh yes they have evidence they would not hear the cases they would have to call all those people in all the states who did sworn affidavits liars
80 million voted for that jackass C’mon man what are you a junkie He could even get a 100 people at any rally
He is incoherent ,lies knows nothing since 1974 he was in politics never had any other job
Him and his family make money off of us
Truth Trump never took a salary
Never made money off of this vountry
Look up the truth
They try everything to get rid of him
No Evidence
To this day taking him to court nothing
NYT all reports lies
They have nothing but lies about
Who got the vaccine Trump not Biddn not that piece of crap Fsuci not that kackel in the pants suit
Ask yourself why
They parrot same thing Trump is threat to our democracy
How democracy is form of government
We are a republic
I pledge allegiance to the flag and to the republic for which it stands
Why do they hate Trump so much ?
Cause he wants us to succeed
Still can't accept defeat can you loser?

Let me guess, "it was rigged"..😂😂😭👇

So tell me Biddn snd Harris ridiculous debt business closing pipelines closed shootings every week economy is awful schools not open gas prices way up border wide open
War in Middle East Iran nuclear power again Russia troops at Ukraine borde Afghan terrible unrest
China power continues their lies of the virus
We are again paying for financial needs of other vountries
Biden camels Keystone pipeline allows Russia to build theirs
Russia selling natural gas to all of Europe
On snd on
This clown is and has been wrong with everything
Like that stupid sign Trump is over no we are
When will people like you wake up
Trump is not a threat nor was he a dictator
You can proven one single thing about Trump wrong doing
As the general of the Japanese navy said after Pear Hsrbor What have we done
Exactly what have we done
Watch 2022 we take House Impeach that piece of garbage Biden Hey Mad Max Impezch 4666666666

You sound confused. Tell us ALL exactly WHO is the President and Vice President of the United States 🇺🇸 is right now...?

Make up your mind. Is it "it was stolen" or is it "Biden is the President" ...?

Can't play both sides of the fence Lose-Lose.

Thank you for proving my point 👍🏽 The system IS the people . . . and people ARE the system . . . they are one and the same and cannot be separated, including people entrusted to manage the system who engage in both overt and covert bias and discrimination based on race (and other prohibited categories such as gender, disability, etc.).
This is why you can't really have a debate with this latina guy.
He doesn't comprehend what the subject is, and will contradict himself repeatedly.
He is a contrarian. Focused on opposing whatever viewpoint you may have, but because he doesn't have any values or a real position, he says anything for the time being.

New York, April 12, 2021 --
  • Plan would be positive for US economic growth, employment and productivity
  • Higher corporate taxes would have limited effect on economy and corporate credit quality
President Joe Biden recently unveiled the American Jobs Plan, a proposal that would direct about $2.3 trillion over ten years toward physical and digital infrastructure, domestic manufacturing, new technologies, workforce development and caregiving. In a new report, Moody's Investors Service examines how the direct spending and tax credits in the plan would benefit a wide range of issuers including infrastructure assets, state and local governments, electric utilities and automakers.

"If enacted, the plan would be positive for US economic growth, employment and productivity. Beyond supporting economic output and jobs, the proposal aims to restructure parts of the US economy by investing in clean energy, new technologies and workforce development," says Moody's Vice President Rebecca Karnovitz. "Through these channels, it also seeks to advance the Biden administration's stated objectives of reducing carbon emissions economy-wide and redressing social and racial inequities. However, the magnitude of the plan's economic, social and environmental impact will ultimately depend on the details of any legislation that is passed."
The proposed spending would likely start flowing through the economy in 2022 and would raise aggregate demand and employment in both the short and long term. The short-term impact would likely be magnified by the crowding in of business fixed investment. Moody's expects the private sector to seek to benefit from increased federal government spending and support to infrastructure, broadband, manufacturing, housing and R&D. In the long term, a larger physical capital stock resulting from infrastructure and manufacturing investment would likely increase the productive capacity of the economy.

President Biden has proposed raising corporate taxes to pay for the spending package. While some companies would face higher tax bills, the drag on the US economy likely would be limited. Moody's believes that aggregate fixed corporate investment trends depend more on the growth outlook than on corporate tax rates. Furthermore, the credit impact of increased tax rates likely would not be material for most rated nonfinancial companies.

Subscribers can access the report at: http://www.moodys.com/researchdocumentcontentpage.aspx?docid=PBC_1276226
NOTE TO JOURNALISTS ONLY: For more information, please call one of our global press information hotlines: New York +1-212-553-0376, London +44-20-7772-5456, Tokyo +813-5408-4110, Hong Kong +852-3758-1350, Sydney +61-2-9270-8141, Mexico City 001-888-779-5833, São Paulo 0800-891-2518, or Buenos Aires 0800-666-3506. You can also email us at mediarelations@moodys.com or visit our web site at www.moodys.com.

Rebecca Karnovitz
VP-Senior Analyst/CSR
Credit Strategy & Standards
Moody's Investors Service, Inc.
JOURNALISTS : 1 212 553 0376
Client Service : 1 212 553 1653

Robard Williams
Senior Vice President/CSR
Credit Strategy & Standards
Moody's Investors Service, Inc.
JOURNALISTS : 1 212 553 0376
Client Service : 1 212 553 1653

I guess Moody's has a liberal bias too.

Yeah Racism..............1622179947119.png

Business Insider

'Greater Idaho' took one step closer to being a real thing this week, as 5 more counties have voted to secede from liberal Oregon in hopes of joining conservative Idaho.​

Now there's some smart folk. I was in Nampa, ID a couple of weeks ago. Very few wore masks even though every business had signs to wear them. It was refreshing to be in another free state like Florida. Quite the contrast when I was on the Embarcadero OUTSIDE in San Francisco when a dude told me I had to have a mask. My exact words were "I am not putting on a fucking mask outside and kept walking."
I talked to several locals. Two biggest concerns are Californians moving there in droves causing home prices to soar killing their (locals) chances of buying a home, and more important is the liberalism Californians bring with them. Kind of what's happening in Texas. I guess Californians are done fucking there own state so now time to do the same to other great states!
Lol here is our dumbass latina gurl scouring the Internet to find another asinine article that supports her backward and ignorant views. "duh, Greater Idaho just like Florida and my happy hour geniuses ... yah" Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• No Mask latina gurl.jpg
    No Mask latina gurl.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
Back