Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

florida's sales tax is almost twice NY

con math: thinking that a state won't get tax revenues another way without income tax
[artgirl said:
Move where you choose, just be careful and check things out first. You name Fla. and Texas, there are places in both where you might find sex. There are places in both where you might find a not so welcome reception. In 2006 i saw a sign in the window of a laundromat in a off the big road town in Fla. "NO Coloreds" and they weren't talking about clothes. We drove through and saw two more of those signs. Stay in the big cities and stay safe. But then New York City, not the safest place to live either.
The key that lot of us forget, is that Florida is part of the old south.
We've used it for vacations, retirements and tax havens for so long we forget that outside of the major metro areas- it's fucking Dixie.

just going by what ed said

@Latina4BBC 👇👇👇20210524_215240.jpg20210524_215149.jpg

Ooooooooh, wow you're THAT dumb huh? Whoa, you are dumber than I first thought. Let's see...
Florida is #3 in population, but #10 in corporation headquarters; that means PER CAPITA the State of Florida is UNDERPERFORMING. You are doing worse than you should be. That means MUCH SMALLER STATES are outperforming the state of Florida as a state to run a corporate headquarters.

I mean with dummies like you, I can see why!!! Florida is UNDERPERFORMING much like you underperform in intelligence. This is why you are 60-years-old & playing video games against 12-year-olds, something you were proud to admit by the way..😂😭

I find it remarkable, so many Americans,more so the younger uneducated and well brainwashed collage dummy's ,who have received a strictly well indoctrinated,false called education. There new push to keep America a nation of class warfare ,Is now the teaching of Critical Race Theory,starting from the 1st grade to a collage degree in stupidity The children are taught to only trust in what Government says ,most have no clue of the meaning of the words' fact check. The history of what is taught in most all cases is an outright lie. Then you have Governments who pose as people all over social media . Creating false truths that the young and uninformed take as truth.The whole news media for the most part is just propaganda. Hitler would have been so proud of America's news station's MSNBC and CNN are the best propaganda machines I have ever seen, and Facebook and Twitter are the true cesspools of the internet. I see little hope in America, most of these Internet idiots , have no idea of free thought ,if they did, they would see most of what there told is nonsense. Just the fact they believe Government can just continue to print money. Without causing stagnation says it all.

Theory,starting from the 1st grade to a collage degree in stupidity

fail-F.jpg ...... you have collage stupidity. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif
I think YOU could use a bit of that "collage degree" instead of knocking it ... the institutional word is COLLEGE.
Collage is a creative word that resembles a composition incorporating various materials or elements like photos, etc.. Like, assembling a photo album of your entire life in "time correct" order. No, you better not do that as you would see just how dismal your life has been.

I swear, "edumakating" you fools is a 24/7 job anymore. And to think, the Trumptard followers represent over 30% of the entire collage of voters.
I'm thinking it must have been lead or other metals in the fresh drinking water or something. Do you ever find yourself sticking toothpicks in your ears or nose? Or, maybe eating pet foods high in fat, or staring for hours at a light bulb when its on? Or, trying to eat hard candies with the frik'n wrappers still on the candies. What the hell is wrong with you folks? Damn!
gif_FiringSquads02.gif

Last edited:
Are you and @Latina4BBC competing for the opposite award?
Everything you say is a rhetorical demonstration of how the internet can't be trusted and all opinions are not equal.

I find it remarkable, so many Americans,more so the younger uneducated and well brainwashed collage dummy's ,who have received a strictly well indoctrinated,false called education.
So, you are trying to question the value of a college education by presented a statement that is basically illiterate.
What the fuck are you trying to say? You think commas are free and you can just throw them around willy nilly?
Clean your act up, then communicate.

There new push to keep America a nation of class warfare
You mean like telling people like you, if we cut taxes for the rich and corporations, those savings will trickle down to people like you?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

,Is now the teaching of Critical Race Theory,starting from the 1st grade to a collage degree in stupidity
Do you understand what this is? It's American History buddy boy. So stop being a crybaby, soft, snowflake, and dry your panties.
By the way, when you were trying to insult the college educated, you once again misspelled 'college'. Good job. (y)

The children are taught to only trust in what Government says ,most have no clue of the meaning of the words' fact check.
Will they be taught basic language skills? If so, please sign up for it. You're committing rhetorical homicide here.

The history of what is taught in most all cases is an outright lie.
A guy who never progressed beyond 9th grade history is telling us that "MOST OF WHAT IS TAUGHT IN MOST ALL CASES IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE" - So, school is a waste? I mean it certainly was with you.
ps- you don't need the words 'in most all cases'. It's already implied with the beginning phrase, 'Most of what is taught'. You pwned yourself once again.

Then you have Governments who pose as people all over social media .
Like the former twice impeached president?

Creating false truths that the young and uninformed take as truth.
Since, you ******* on education, the teachers and the schools, who do you suggest bring the truth? Donald Trump? Fox News? Oan?
All exposed liars. Kind of like you and @Latina4BBC

The whole news media for the most part is just propaganda. Hitler would have been so proud of America's news station's MSNBC and CNN are the best propaganda machines I have ever seen, and Facebook and Twitter are the true cesspools of the internet.
And, you went to Hitler. Done.

I see little hope in America,
Get the FUCK OUT!!! Belarus seems to be a good place with a leader you can rally around. Go. Take all the Trumptards with you.

most of these Internet idiots , have no idea of free thought ,if they did, they would see most of what there told is nonsense.
We try to educate you everyday. You keep fighting the light, and prefer the damp dark fever swamp you operate in.

Just the fact they believe Government can just continue to print money. Without causing stagnation says it all.
A belief no one has stated. And, the business world both big and small, is looking forward to the Biden Plan, betting heavily on it. No stagflation as long as they are producing.
The housing market is off the charts, the financial markets are up, employment is up, and your panties are up your ass.
Biden's plan is 1% of GDP per year. Which is less than what the general maintenance would be for those projects.
Sit back and let the patriotic adults continue to fix this country. You're welcome to keep trying to ******* on American progress.

Last edited:
Are you and @Latina4BBC competing for the opposite award?
Everything you say is a rhetorical demonstration of how the internet can't be trusted and all opinions are not equal.
Paranoia Schizophrenia, maybe?
The scary thing about this is these people "walk among us" on the streets. No telling when one of the fuckers is going to experience a short wire.

You sheep, haters of America, and wanting something for nothing. Thats who
You think the government owes you. Unfortunately the dems own you. Always have always will.
I find it remarkable, so many Americans,more so the younger uneducated and well brainwashed collage dummy's ,who have received a strictly well indoctrinated,false called education. There new push to keep America a nation of class warfare ,Is now the teaching of Critical Race Theory,starting from the 1st grade to a collage degree in stupidity The children are taught to only trust in what Government says ,most have no clue of the meaning of the words' fact check. The history of what is taught in most all cases is an outright lie. Then you have Governments who pose as people all over social media . Creating false truths that the young and uninformed take as truth.The whole news media for the most part is just propaganda. Hitler would have been so proud of America's news station's MSNBC and CNN are the best propaganda machines I have ever seen, and Facebook and Twitter are the true cesspools of the internet. I see little hope in America, most of these Internet idiots , have no idea of free thought ,if they did, they would see most of what there told is nonsense. Just the fact they believe Government can just continue to print money. Without causing stagnation says it all.
Infestation!!! Dumb sumbitches chirping in unison!

Business Insider

900 people a day are moving to Florida, many fleeing 'tax hell' in New York and New Jersey, the state's CFO said​

Both people and businesses flocked to Florida during the pandemic​

Wait, you just said you agree with what was written in that article yesterday. So you know that the economic and systematic racism that exists actually limits options for people?
Or, did you lie about that too?
No I did not lie about that. I do agree with what article said. I do not agree that there is "systemic racism" in government.

Back