Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

fortunately I have good looks and money so even being 60 I get a lot of young pussy
Bullshit.
You're older than 60.
You don't have real money, you're on your government pension.
And, you got the face of Chihuahua after a night of drinking, pills and a losing fighting with a porcupine.
1615855557000.png

The only pussy you get are from those old skanked out Florida Pension Hounds
Funny Dogs GIF by memecandy

Trump should be in jail for inciting insurrection, lying to Congress and undermining the laws and constitution of your country.

Why? Because he said we need to fight?

there is absolutely no comparison. trump built up to the insurrection over a period of months, if not years. he started dividing with hate early on.
this isn't or shall i say wasn't some third world country where we take to the streets and try and take over the government every time a smooth talker comes along. people like you who tend to fight without looking at the end game or what it will look like after such a situation occurs are just as scary as trump himself, but for a different reason. yes our system has issues, some big ones, but let some mob like what attacked the capitol take over and i promise you our issues we have now will pail in comparison.

What is the defense for the violence these three elite scumbag relics were promoting ? Of course the words elite and scumbag are not synonymous but these disgusting human beings qualify for both descriptions. Second, there are ways that their rhetoric could have equated to physical violence, not only to political retaliation.
could have but didn't. a speech made in frustration is bad, but multiple speeches on the same subject over months directed to certain groups is incitement.

View attachment 3979829

Still no press conference. Hmmm. What is Biden trying to hide? I'm thinking he doesn't want to get asked how he feels about fucking up our country in less than two months!
"fucking up our country" huh? How about telling all of us how your colon looks since you have your head buried so far up your ass.

Biden will be doing a 'state of the union' address in a few weeks; catch you up on everything and give the ReThuglican congressmen the chance to show their immaturity by yelling out "LIAR" on National TV as they did President Obama.
I don't blame you for being concerned as Biden is outperforming Trump in every aspect of his job in the first 3 months, except in GOLF. As much as Trump played golf (more than most other recorded President) he should have close to a zero handicap ... but, then again, he FAILED at THAT TOO and that while "cheating"! He just couldn't help it ... cheating has always been in his family's DNA ... read on ....

In his first two years, Trump visited his golf courses more than 150 times, according to the Associated Press. That compares with 306 golf outings by Obama in eight years. Trump is rated one of the best presidential golfers in history, but the honesty of his scores has been challenged in a new book, “Trump, Commander In Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump,” by Rick Reilly. “To say ‘Donald Trump’ cheats’ is like saying “Michael Phelps swims,’ ” Reilly asserted. “He cheats at the highest level.” Insisted on keeping his own scores ... right! Trump has called Reilly a “very dishonest writer.”

Last edited:
Back