Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Damn....I thought I'd no longer see the stupid ******* posted by this lying ass bitch....this turd just will not flush.

it's not like he can look down the barrel of the rest of his tragedy of a life without the one thing that brings him some hope for approval: trying to impress us by posting in here immediately every time he goes on a date or talks to someone at his florida bar full of other washed up sad sacks

Well gentlemen, I can understand why any O'Biden supporter would dislike this video in fact, they should be ashamed because of this priest's message. I am not a Catholic because I don't agree with their doctrine but this man spoke truth.
this is why we have separation of church and state. as for how Auschwitz happened as 71 million people that turned their heads to any kind of factual comparison to hitler and trump

Ok. I am going to follow our Presidents doctrine... Lie and disregard the promises. He is 100% on track to fulfilling my predictions. If his trend continues he will be the worst President our country has ever seen. I am confident you naysayers agree 100% but you'll never admit it! Well except those of you who can't do anything for yourself and need the government feed and bathe you.
https://www.tiktok.com/@mz.barnes1973/video/6934832758275509510. Another person with common sense. Love her!
and trump never lied???? real question is, did he ever tell the truth?

I'm just following the footsteps of my commander in chief. I thought according to you guys that's what the capitol breachers did. Biden has done nothing but lie, broken promises, fucked up the border, fucked putting ******* back in school. Makes perfect sense why he's the first President to go this long without a press conference. Because he's afraid of being called out on all of his lies
you are definetly making a case for building border walls. even though i am 100% against trumps wall that Mexico didnt pay for, i am seeing the need

and trump never lied???? real question is, did he ever tell the truth?
Trump said a lot of BS but he also spoke a lot of truth about what is going on in our country. It hasn't even been 60 days and Biden is proving what Trump has been saying all along. Fucking politicians!

Trump said a lot of BS but he also spoke a lot of truth about what is going on in our country. It hasn't even been 60 days and Biden is proving what Trump has been saying all along. Fucking politicians!
name just one truth about what trump said is going on in this country. just one.

maybe, one day, if latina posts enough, ed will come around and be like "you know latina, you're a cool guy. good job on getting that retired nurse working morning shifts at cracker barrel to have dinner with you"

that's the stuff dreams are made of
I thought I'd seen her at the Waffle House; if she's at Cracker Barrel I guess she's got it going on!!!

maybe, one day, if latina posts enough, ed will come around and be like "you know latina, you're a cool guy. good job on getting that retired nurse working morning shifts at cracker barrel to have dinner with you"

that's the stuff dreams are made of

Is Cracker Barrel open early mornings for breakfast :unsure::D😆

Open borders. But it's not a crisis. Biased liberal media Trump called out. If you don't see it then I'd have to question your IQ. And the political game. Biden is playing it like a fiddle. Unity my ass!!
Y'know, as soon as Donald the red glow woodpecker started arguing the size of his inaugaral crowd he started crying about the media....I question the IQ of you good simple folks who didn't just swallow that bullshit, but you drained the damn glass.

Gas is up 60 cents a gallon so far this year. Leftist keep making excuses as Sleepy Joe O'Biden and his ridiculous policies put his followers in the poor house.

Latina4BBC said:
I'm just following the footsteps of my commander in chief. I thought according to you guys that's what the capitol breachers did. Biden has done nothing but lie, broken promises, fucked up the border, fucked putting ******* back in school. Makes perfect sense why he's the first President to go this long without a press conference. Because he's afraid of being called out on all of his lies
you are definetly making a case for building border walls. even though i am 100% against trumps wall that Mexico didnt pay for, i am seeing the need

Report Edit Delete
Reactions:Latina4BBC

Latina4BBC not exactly sure you read this correctly as you stamped it with a like.

Back