Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Where's your hypocrisy laden left wing media bashing that POS Cuomo?

If Cuomo did what he is alleged to have done, then he will get what he has coming to him. Until then they are just that . . . allegations . . . there needs to be and will be an investigation to sort out the truth. In this country it’s innocent until proven guilty.

If Cuomo did what he is alleged to have done, then he will get what he has coming to him. Until then they are just that . . . allegations . . . there needs to be and will be an investigation to sort out the truth. In this country it’s innocent until proven guilty.
cuomo sucks fuck that guy

also, what's it like slinking back here in shame, now that we all know full-well you're not a man of your word?
I'm just following the footsteps of my commander in chief. I thought according to you guys that's what the capitol breachers did. Biden has done nothing but lie, broken promises, fucked up the border, fucked putting ******* back in school. Makes perfect sense why he's the first President to go this long without a press conference. Because he's afraid of being called out on all of his lies

I'm just following the footsteps of my commander in chief. I thought according to you guys that's what the capitol breachers did. Biden has done nothing but lie, broken promises, fucked up the border, fucked putting ******* back in school. Makes perfect sense why he's the first President to go this long without a press conference. Because he's afraid of being called out on all of his lies
nah it's cool I didn't expect you to have any sense of honor.

you are a con after all

Where's your hypocrisy laden left wing media bashing that POS Cuomo?
It's been the 'left wing' media blowing this up!
The New York Times and Washington Post, plus exclusive interviews on television by the victims on CNN, MSNBC and CBS.
The Democratic AG VOLUNTEERED to investigate him.
Democratic Congressional members, including AOC have repeatedly called for him to resign before an investigation.

So, just like your "I'm a man of my word" bullshit, you're lying.

Naw, you just have no integrity, or honor. Not to mention being a lonely person who NEEDS this spot on the internet to feel like you have friends. Even if they don't respect or like you. It's all you have.
We understand.
seth rollins hello GIF by WWE

It's been the 'left wing' media blowing this up!
The New York Times and Washington Post, plus exclusive interviews on television by the victims on CNN, MSNBC and CBS.
The Democratic AG VOLUNTEERED to investigate him.
Democratic Congressional members, including AOC have repeatedly called for him to resign before an investigation.

So, just like your "I'm a man of my word" bullshit, you're lying.

They criticize the “liberal media” for covering the story. They criticize the “liberal media” for allegedly not covering the story. We know where the real bias is. We “lefties” we’re clearly the ones who believe in holding people accountable. Just look at those who failed to vote to convict the last president. Twice no less, in the face of his bald-faced lies about election 🗳 fraud, and given his own proven election meddling 🧐

Damn....I thought I'd no longer see the stupid ******* posted by this lying ass bitch....this turd just will not flush.

Back