Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Ok fuckboys. God is big. The truth will get exposed.
It has been, you're just not paying attention. That's ok. Obamacare Supercharged will take care of you when you lose your mind.
Why bring God in your 'fuckboy' comment on a site dedicated to 'coveting thy neighbors wife'? Typical Trump deep thinker.

So many liberals switched sides and silent majority is ready to get heard.
Oh yeah? Where are you getting this information? If they are silent, how do you know?
From the Polls, including FOX NEWS that show Trump has not grown his base and only lost support over the years?
The election results in 2018 with Democrats winning a record number of House seats in REPUBLICAN districts?
That suburban women vote that's lining up to vote for him as he... well *******, not even Trump believes he is getting this.
You mean the many many millions liberals that you talk to regularly?

I never met so many mindwashed idiots in my entire life like the last two weeks from here to Instagram. I am disgusted with myself for being Obama Biden supporter for 8 long years.
Who have you met from here, in the last two weeks? And, Instagram?
Great sources.
We are disgusted with you too. Thoroughly.

Ok sorry about the blacks and citizens mistake. I meant citizens of all colors. I made a typo I meant my last two weeks on Instagram and on here just today I never seen many mindwashed liberals. The truth will get exposed. Everything you see or hear is fake. They find anything and every way to attack trump. I respect your views though. I stand up for myself.

November 3rd is coming that will tell the tale - well maybe not - Dem judges have said in various states that ballots - even without post marks can be counted 6 days after the election, 9 days after the election and 14 days after the election - wonder why ????
What states?
That would be a governor who would file a suit one way or another for "Dem Judges" to rule like that.
In real life news, ballots postmarked on election day at the latest, will be counted. Later, postmarks will be spoiled votes and unopened.
You got proof of some bullshit like that, or is this what many people are saying?

I want some bbc now lol and white pussy enough politics haha let us have fun lol I am bicurious but love women and pussy over all else and never touched a man before either just bicurious in my mind

Look. This election has nothing to do with Democratic Party or Republican Party. This is Trump and his party who will shut the corrupt of all government down and help the citizens of America of all colors for good. He has proven everything but media lies and lies and lies and lies. God almighty on telivison reporter makes up a document and Mckiney said wtf are you saying and it was terrible. Then CNN behind the scenes they told the reporter you will say exactly what’s on this paper or you are fired. Wake the fuck up! Trump wins and all the corrupt ends. We go in peace I promise
The conflation of nouns and verbs and non distinct tense in your messages is giving up your cover Yuri.
The more you write, more you fuck up. Kind of like when Trump speaks. Man do I miss those daily Covid Updates.

The truth will get exposed. Everything you see or hear is fake.
Does that mean YOU'RE FAKE as well?
Get the FIX .... and see the LIGHT ....

Turn off all lights around you ... get really close to the monitor ... and stare deeply into the center of the sphere .... keep repeating "Trump's an idiot!"
.......................... gif_HypnosisSpiral3.gif

What states?
That would be a governor who would file a suit one way or another for "Dem Judges" to rule like that.
In real life news, ballots postmarked on election day at the latest, will be counted. Later, postmarks will be spoiled votes and unopened.
You got proof of some bullshit like that, or is this what many people are saying?

Veritas has another new vid released.

Behold, the rewards for loyalty to Trump.

Like holy *******, this guy was managing a presidential re-election campaign a couple weeks ago.

He had a big role in 2016 being in charge of the Trump digital campaign in 2016.
Mental breakdown and armed, yet he was not shot?
The Trump team puts out a press conference that blames Democrats for whatever this is. Typical.

I just want to take a moment to pause and reflect on the fact that Trump's campaign manager was just sent to a mental hospital after a stand-off with a Florida SWAT team on the same day the the NYT reported on his taxes and financial records and showed that he's $300M in debt to someone but we don't know who.

And this will have zero effect on his loyal MAGA supporters. This country is getting so fucking weird.
Being in charge of digital and social media in 2016, would have had him working with some unsavory comrades. People who demand American Dollars for their work.

I want some bbc now lol and white pussy enough politics haha let us have fun lol I am bicurious but love women and pussy over all else and never touched a man before either just bicurious in my mind

I love women also, but enjoy a cock also. waiting for first BBC draining. don't hesitate on draining a cock you won't regret it........

Back