Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Except Kai Winn was portrayed as someone who fought in the Cardassian occupation instead of sitting out with bone spurs and complaining about the STDs she caught, lol

DS9 was good, but I always felt it was missing something. Besides the not having the traditional optimism Star Trek was really intended to embody, it lacked a certain, um, "trek" through the "stars"

Yeah fictional characters all need redemption arcs. I always felt Dukat was the one who should have had the redemption arc, and for whatever reason of writing themselves into a corner they gave it to Winn instead.

DS9 was good, but I always felt it was missing something. Besides the not having the traditional optimism Star Trek was really intended to embody, it lacked a certain, um, "trek" through the "stars"
I understand somewhat. I am greatly biased as I loved that series for having a Black Commander destined to be a Captain and the difficulties that he endured. To me DS9 was like Black Panther long before Black Panther came out. :exciting: ( 😭 of joy) But there was the Defiant so there was the trek through the stars, but the focus was primarily on the station.

Last edited:
Yeah fictional characters all need redemption arcs. I always felt Dukat was the one who should have had the redemption arc, and for whatever reason of writing themselves into a corner they gave it to Winn instead.
Plus I also suspect that the budget for the series was running out near the end so they had to end it quickly? Wrapping up an intergalactic war; curing Odo, and then by extension the Founders; conquering or liberating Cardassia; signing a treaty with the Dominion; and the final duel between Captain Sisko and Gul Dukat in a few episodes?

Plus I also suspect that the budget for the series was running out near the end so they had to end it quickly? Wrapping up an intergalactic war; curing Odo, and then by extension the Founders; conquering or liberating Cardassia; signing a treaty with the Dominion; and the final duel between Captain Sisko and Gul Dukat in a few episodes?

Yeah I'm not sure. Ronald D Moore planned most of it out ahead of time I thought (that was another thing different about DS9 -- it had a serial structure rather than an episodic one, like the earlier Trek). Also 7 seasons was pretty standard (TNG, DS9, and VOY all ran 7 seasons)

What did you think of Moore's Battlestar Galactica?

Yeah I'm not sure. Ronald D Moore planned most of it out ahead of time I thought (that was another thing different about DS9 -- it had a serial structure rather than an episodic one, like the earlier Trek). Also 7 seasons was pretty standard (TNG, DS9, and VOY all ran 7 seasons)

What did you think of Moore's Battlestar Galactica?
I did not get a chance to see the remake but I saw some of the original with Lorne Greene in the original when I was a kid. Awesome reminiscing with you @ridgelyfan but I could use some sleep, see you around and you see no war either at least when we don't talk politics. We should maybe create a sci-fi thread one day? 🤗 :geek: :exciting:

Sorry for geeking off with @ridgelyfan on a separate tangent, back to politics, or whatever others wish to say here...

Last edited:
I would be @ridgelyfan. Let's say everything about Roswell is bullshit and there are no extra-terrestrials like the Klingons or the Dominion a "moon base" makes sense to offset any killer asteroids out there. Thanks to Spaceforce, Trump's idea 🇺🇸, America could co-ordinate with the Russians and Chinese steering such deadly threats from hitting the planet, like Tunguska. A brilliant way of preventing humanity not to end up like the dinosaurs.

There's now higher ground for defense, and mining opportunities. Go Trump

Thanks to Spaceforce, Trump's idea 🇺🇸

I think NOT.....of course with your limited ability to see everything...…..but ever hear of a program similar called star wars.....announced by Reagan……...and just like with Reagan....all it did was create an arms race to see who was more powerful n could destroy the world

Jeff Flake, dozens of former GOP congressman joining 'Republicans for Biden'

Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), a frequent critic of President Trump, is endorsing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden along with several other former Republican lawmakers.

The Biden campaign announced the endorsements, first reported by Fox News, Monday morning. The list includes other former members of Congress who had previously announced their support for Biden, including former Sens. John Warner (R-Va.) and Gordon Humphrey (R-N.H.), who is now an independent, and Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.).

I think NOT.....of course with your limited ability to see everything...…..but ever hear of a program similar called star wars.....announced by Reagan……...and just like with Reagan....all it did was create an arms race to see who was more powerful n could destroy the world
Ok, then Spaceforce is a program implemented by Trump. ;)

Jeff Flake, dozens of former GOP congressman joining 'Republicans for Biden'

Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), a frequent critic of President Trump, is endorsing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden along with several other former Republican lawmakers.

The Biden campaign announced the endorsements, first reported by Fox News, Monday morning. The list includes other former members of Congress who had previously announced their support for Biden, including former Sens. John Warner (R-Va.) and Gordon Humphrey (R-N.H.), who is now an independent, and Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.).

And Joe Biden himself is endorsing Trump 🇺🇸 too. 😁

I do hate to be ****** to kick around poor Joe Biden as his face looks common among those who are suffering from dementia. I am afraid he might not even be around publicly within 4 years as evidenced by his many "Lying Dog-Faced Pony-Soldier"isms too. 😭 I feel very sad that he is ****** to do his campaign. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
That might be a nightmare for you @MacNfries ? Having Trump as a Captain of the USS Enterprise? Imagine him armed with phasers and photon torpedos? Making outer space great again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Remember you called it @MacNfries ...

Earlier I was not even thinking about the extra-terrestrial angle as I was just thinking of protecting the planet from killer asteroids.

Last edited:
Back