Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Do you often ******* before expressing yourself?
The polls had Hillary winning a close election. She did.
State by state would have shown problems in Wi, PA and MI, which were won by less than 1% (though a poll with +/- .03 would not have caught this). We don't win elections with a national majority (unless you are the two time elected Barack Obama), we win them by getting a majority of the 538 electoral college votes. If we did, no one would fuck around in Iowa, NH. Wyoming or Idaho. Only California where 1/6 of Americans live, New York, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania and Illinois.
This may be too tough for you. Just keep getting MAGAtfied and believing we are totally delusional and everyone loves Trump.
Save some of that booze for November 3rd.
Do you think before typing? CNN, one of the outlets you listed for their polling predicted she had a 99% chance of winning. Go with your polls, you know they can be manipulated any way people want.

Do you think before typing? CNN, one of the outlets you listed for their polling predicted she had a 99% chance of winning. Go with your polls, you know they can be manipulated any way people want.

Lol a poll doesn't give you a chance of winning.

I don't think you know what a poll is.

Yes, France secretly loves Trump and the polls are all wrong. I can see now that I was all wrong. Death to all polls that declare Trump unpopular.

Great post, true sign that you have no leg to stand on.....yes you are wrong. Even your sarcasm sucks....probably why you are here, looking for other things to suck on.

Please go back and find where I said anything along the lines or "death to all polls." You little mental midget.

Nice, going straight for the homophobia when you're getting schooled. I don't think it's a coincidence that the people with advanced degrees and serious professions like ed4mwf and myself are able to understand what a poll is and you're not. You can't even remember what point you're trying to make.

my point was that the polling was wrong in the 2016 election. You said, out of stupidity or changing the subject because you are losing to, "Lol a poll doesn't give you a chance of winning ."

Again...dumb ass.

Nice, going straight for the homophobia when you're getting schooled. I don't think it's a coincidence that the people with advanced degrees and serious professions like ed4mwf and myself are able to understand what a poll is and you're not. You can't even remember what point you're trying to make.

oh this is a good one...so what is my highest degree, gpa, and yearly income? You must know since you made that statement.

my point was that the polling was wrong in the 2016 election. You said, out of stupidity or changing the subject because you are losing to, "Lol a poll doesn't give you a chance of winning ."

Again...dumb ass.

ed4mwf pretty clearly explained why the polling wasn't off (popular vote counts were very closely predicted), but that the margin of error was pretty close, so predictions could still be off due to the electoral college.

CNN didn't have bad polls, they made a bad model that failed to account for lower-than-expected turnout in the upper midwest (where Hilary didn't bother to even campaign) and related systematic bias in those states.

Well? You must know. You are clearly of superior intellect so please tell me my highest degree, gpa, income????

lol gpa. Well I know you didn't go to grad school because you apparently think anyone gives a ******* about GPA

ed4mwf pretty clearly explained why the polling wasn't off (popular vote counts were very closely predicted), but that the margin of error was pretty close, so predictions could still be off due to the electoral college.

CNN didn't have bad polls, they made a bad model that failed to account for lower-than-expected turnout in the upper midwest (where Hilary didn't bother to even campaign) and related systematic bias in those states.

lol gpa. Well I know you didn't go to grad school because you apparently think anyone gives a ******* about GPA

Well I know you must have a pretty shitty GPA because if you didn't you would be bragging about it. So its nice we established that I have a higher degree and or GPA. Beat you again.

To go a little deeper, the DNC actually did have decent turn-out models for the upper midwest, but when Hillary got the nomination, she basically fired the entire data science group in the DNC and used her own data group who ignored the original DNC model and assumed identical turnout to 2012. She then decided to spent in Utah instead of PA and MI in the hopes of the blow-out. It was a horrible strategy.

I'm not surprised that the CNN had basically the same errors that Hillary's campaign did, because yeah, they would have been talking to each other (I totally agree that CNN is biased and is basically beholden to the DNC)

I mean, I do. I'm not going to dox myself to prove it, but if you have any questions about LaTeX templates for proper thesis formatting I'm happy to answer them.

Back