Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Didn't show the act just bragging

It wasn't that long ago just the comment would have lost him the nomination....do you happen to remember gary hart....just out on a boat with a model...no one knows or knew anything...but his political career was over...anyway it seems to have boosted him to the white house....what have we become as a country if we condone that...and the rest of his language

it used to be that people looked up to the pres....but I guess that all changed with the right during one of Obama's speeches where a republican called him a liar....that seemed to be the first openly start of the rights lack of morale's…..or class...or whatever you want to call it.....in regards to the office

Barack Obama health care speech: Republican calls ...
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6165489/Barack-Obama...
Sep 10, 2009 · Barack Obama health care speech: Republican calls president a liar. President Barack Obama opened his key address on health care by noting that he wasn't the first American head of state to grapple this most intractable of issues, but that he was determined to be the last. Link to this video. 3:30AM BST 10 Sep 2009.

it used to be that people looked up to the pres....but I guess that all changed with the right during one of Obama's speeches where a republican called him a liar....that seemed to be the first openly start of the rights lack of morale's…..or class...or whatever you want to call it.....in regards to the office
from day one this president was shown no respect and been on defense. Imagine what could get done with some support. GO Trump

POTUS is a scumbag and I'm embarrassed for you.
I wouldn't let my *******'s within a country mile of him. Wtf has got into you lot!

It wasn't that long ago just the comment would have lost him the nomination....do you happen to remember gary hart....just out on a boat with a model...no one knows or knew anything...but his political career was over...anyway it seems to have boosted him to the white house....what have we become as a country if we condone that...and the rest of his language

No just shows how fed up the American people got with Obama and the democrats.

from day one this president was shown no respect and been on defense. Imagine what could get done with some support. GO Trump

you must be talking Obama......the right signed a pledge to not work with him nor give him anything.....respect? they call him a liar on national tv....imagine what he could have accomplished with help......and still ON HIS OWN brought the country out of the worst recession since the depression!
dump trump...save America while there is still time

OBAMA didn't bring us out the fact he was done did. If Hillary won we would still be there

Obama did....you are like some others and just don't read what I post......I posted a big article on that in a discussion with someone this week....and had Hillary won the deficit would be no where what it is now......hammer will drop one day I just hope it happens when trump is in office...….other wise you guys will blame it on the new dem that comes in.....you can't keep writing checks and giving tax breaks on an account that is already in the hole...doesn't work for you and I very long and won't work for the gov very long

Obama did....you are like some others and just don't read what I post......I posted a big article on that in a discussion with someone this week....and had Hillary won the deficit would be no where what it is now......hammer will drop one day I just hope it happens when trump is in office...….other wise you guys will blame it on the new dem that comes in.....you can't keep writing checks and giving tax breaks on an account that is already in the hole...doesn't work for you and I very long and won't work for the gov very long
do you sign the front of paychecks or only the back obamas economics sucked Hillary's would have been worse

full of chart showing what is what

FACT CHECK: Who Gets Credit For The Booming U.S. Economy?

So while the White House can certainly point to some yardsticks that indicate a meaningful turnaround on Trump's watch — including small business sentiment, business investment and goods-producing job growth — broader measures of the overall job market and wages show the economy continues to follow the steady, upward glide path that began under Obama.

Back