Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

If I remember right the left got on her and that was the start of the in house fighting.....her original statement as I recall was in regards to Israel….which in part was true......she could have worded things ALOT better...but we give Israel huge amounts of money and weaponry......and yet Israel has more people lobbying in congress than most corps do...half the politicians from BOTH parties are getting money from Israel so they will vote to give them more money.....she hit the nail on the head...just had a bad way of saying it......and right now Israel has trump wrapped around their middle finger and half the politicians are in their pocket...so what she said didn't go over well
Did the Trump fans know about this, and rumors has it that the only reason they kicked it out of court is because he got elected president. This is our leader!??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190718-185046_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190718-185046_Chrome.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 3
Did the Trump fans know about this, and rumors has it that the only reason they kicked it out of court is because he got elected president. This is our leader!??
I admit that does sound shocking @Igotskillz27 but according to the UK's Guardian they describe that lawsuit as a sham....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...p-teenage-*******-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

Woman who accused Donald Trump of ******* her at 13 drops lawsuit
This article is more than 2 years old
  • Woman had alleged Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein raped her in 1994
  • Accuser’s attorney filed voluntary dismissal; Trump had denied accusations
Alan Yuhas in San Francisco
@alanyuhas
Sat 5 Nov 2016 13.33 GMTFirst published on Sat 5 Nov 2016 00.32 GMT
Shares

A lawyer for the Trump Organization told the Guardian the claims were ‘a complete fabrication’.
A lawyer for the Trump Organization told the Guardian the claims were ‘a complete fabrication’. Photograph: John Minchillo/AP

A woman who had accused Donald Trump of ******* her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.
One of the accuser’s attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page voluntary dismissal in district court in New York late on Friday. Neither he nor a second attorney listed immediately responded to questions about the document.
The woman, who had filed suit earlier this year under the pseudonym Jane Doe, had alleged that Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein had raped her in 1994, when she was a 13-year-old aspiring model.
This week she abruptly canceled a plan to speak publicly about the allegations, and another attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.
5472.jpg

Woman accusing Trump of ******* her at 13 cancels her plan to go public

Read more
“She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear,” Bloom said on Wednesday. Bloom’s mom, Gloria Allred, is an attorney representing several women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.
Trump had been given a tentative court date for the civil lawsuit of 16 December and has denied all the accusations made against him.
After Doe’s suit was filed in June, Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, told the Guardian the claims were “a complete fabrication”.
“This is basically a sham lawsuit brought by someone who desires to impact the presidential election,” he said.

A virtually identical lawsuit was filed in April in California and dismissed for technical errors. An investigation linked the lawsuits to Norm Lubow, a former television producer with a history of disputed allegations against celebrities. Both suits named Epstein, a financier who was convicted of soliciting sex from an ******* girl in 2008.
The court order to Trump and Epstein’s attorneys gave no details of Doe’s complaint, but the original suit alleged that Trump assaulted her at Epstein’s home in Manhattan and at parties hosted by the financier.

Topics

I heard about it...and it was around but got hushed...also in Russia some pee games with some ******* ones also....and the walking in on the gals undressed at the miss teen usa pageant.....all just went over everyones heads...he is some kind of GOD!

Trump Walked in on Teen Pageant Contestants Changing ...
trump-walks-in-miss-teen-usa-contestants-changing
Oct 13, 2016 · Teen Beauty Queens Say Donald Trump Walked in on Them Changing When They Were as Young as 15. Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA, tells Buzzfeed that the now 70-year-old Republican presidential candidate caused a panic in the dressing room of the 1997 pageant when he barged in unannounced as the young women were changing. However,...

Comey talks Trump-Russia “pee tape” allegation: the claim ...
trump-pee-tape-russia
Apr 23, 2018 · The “pee tape” allegation is in the very first of those reports, dated June 20, 2016. Here it is: So the allegation is that in 2013, Trump hired “a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him,” aimed at “defiling” the bed of …

Vladimir Putin Does Not Deny Rumors Of Donald Trump's ...
rumors-of-donald-trumps...
Jul 17, 2018 · In response to rumors of Russia’s possession of compromising material on President Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin couldn’t help but chuckle before dancing around the point and concluding with a request to not “think about this anymore again.”

I admit that does sound shocking @Igotskillz27 but according to the UK's Guardian they describe that lawsuit as a sham....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...p-teenage-*******-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

Woman who accused Donald Trump of ******* her at 13 drops lawsuit
This article is more than 2 years old
  • Woman had alleged Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein raped her in 1994
  • Accuser’s attorney filed voluntary dismissal; Trump had denied accusations
Alan Yuhas in San Francisco
@alanyuhas
Sat 5 Nov 2016 13.33 GMTFirst published on Sat 5 Nov 2016 00.32 GMT
Shares

A lawyer for the Trump Organization told the Guardian the claims were ‘a complete fabrication’.
A lawyer for the Trump Organization told the Guardian the claims were ‘a complete fabrication’. Photograph: John Minchillo/AP

A woman who had accused Donald Trump of ******* her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.
One of the accuser’s attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page voluntary dismissal in district court in New York late on Friday. Neither he nor a second attorney listed immediately responded to questions about the document.
The woman, who had filed suit earlier this year under the pseudonym Jane Doe, had alleged that Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein had raped her in 1994, when she was a 13-year-old aspiring model.
This week she abruptly canceled a plan to speak publicly about the allegations, and another attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.
5472.jpg

Woman accusing Trump of ******* her at 13 cancels her plan to go public

Read more
“She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear,” Bloom said on Wednesday. Bloom’s mom, Gloria Allred, is an attorney representing several women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.
Trump had been given a tentative court date for the civil lawsuit of 16 December and has denied all the accusations made against him.
After Doe’s suit was filed in June, Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, told the Guardian the claims were “a complete fabrication”.
“This is basically a sham lawsuit brought by someone who desires to impact the presidential election,” he said.

A virtually identical lawsuit was filed in April in California and dismissed for technical errors. An investigation linked the lawsuits to Norm Lubow, a former television producer with a history of disputed allegations against celebrities. Both suits named Epstein, a financier who was convicted of soliciting sex from an ******* girl in 2008.
The court order to Trump and Epstein’s attorneys gave no details of Doe’s complaint, but the original suit alleged that Trump assaulted her at Epstein’s home in Manhattan and at parties hosted by the financier.

Topics

Let's say he didn't ******* her but just the mere fact that his name is even in a conversation of ******* a 13 year old girl should give you Goosebumps.

And we Know the type company Epstein is!??

I heard about it...and it was around but got hushed...also in Russia some pee games with some ******* ones also....and the walking in on the gals undressed at the miss teen usa pageant.....all just went over everyones heads...he is some kind of GOD!

Trump Walked in on Teen Pageant Contestants Changing ...
trump-walks-in-miss-teen-usa-contestants-changing
Oct 13, 2016 · Teen Beauty Queens Say Donald Trump Walked in on Them Changing When They Were as Young as 15. Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA, tells Buzzfeed that the now 70-year-old Republican presidential candidate caused a panic in the dressing room of the 1997 pageant when he barged in unannounced as the young women were changing. However,...

Vladimir Putin Does Not Deny Rumors Of Donald Trump's ...
rumors-of-donald-trumps...
Jul 17, 2018 · In response to rumors of Russia’s possession of compromising material on President Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin couldn’t help but chuckle before dancing around the point and concluding with a request to not “think about this anymore again.”

Comey talks Trump-Russia “pee tape” allegation: the claim ...
trump-pee-tape-russia
Apr 23, 2018 · The “pee tape” allegation is in the very first of those reports, dated June 20, 2016. Here it is: So the allegation is that in 2013, Trump hired “a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him,” aimed at “defiling” the bed of …

Let's say he didn't ******* her but just the mere fact that his name is even in a conversation of ******* a 13 year old girl should give you Goosebumps.

The allegation is distressing but we both know of stories of innocent men who were blamed for crimes they have never done. I assume you are a law abiding male like myself with a squeaky clean non-existent criminal record @Igotskillz27. What is to prevent someone to cast blame on you or me for crimes we did not commit? Fortunately Trump has the resources to fight off such charges. Outside of DNA evidence proving our innocence it would be troublesome especially with the deck stacked against us as Black males!

Trump did have some association with Epstein in the past. I do not oversee the activities of both men but from what I gather from the news I see Trump cut ties with Epstein several years ago when Epstein abused a female worker Mar-a-Lago...

Trump confirms he threw Jeffrey Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago
From CNN's Allie Malloy

President Trump confirmed reports that he threw Jeffrey Epstein out of his Mar-a-Lago club years ago, adding, "I was not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein."

"Jeffrey Epstein was not somebody that I respected. I threw him out. In fact I think the great James Patterson, who’s a member of Mar-a-Lago, made a statement yesterday, that many years ago I threw him out. I’m not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein."

Trump continued: “I didn’t want anything to do with him. That was many, many years ago. It shows you one thing -- that I have good taste."

Trump added that reporters should look into the people who went to Epstein’s private island.

Why Trump is talking about Epstein now: Labor Secretary Alex Acosta's resignation comes amid renewed fury over his handling of a plea deal with Epstein.

More on his connection with Mar-a-Lago: One woman says she was 15 years old when she was approached by an associate of Epstein's while she worked at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, and was offered the opportunity to make "a great deal of money" learning about massage therapy. She originally filed a suit anonymously with allegations of sexual abuse against Epstein, but later went public.

The allegation is distressing but we both know of stories of innocent men who were blamed for crimes they have never done. I assume you are a law abiding male like myself with a squeaky clean non-existent criminal record @Igotskillz27. What is to prevent someone to cast blame on you or me for crimes we did not commit? Fortunately Trump has the resources to fight off such charges. Outside of DNA evidence proving our innocence it would be troublesome especially with the deck stacked against us as Black males!
I know you a Trump supporter brother, but I'm gonna tell you everybody is not lying on Donald Trump and his Buddy Epstein.
And you're right we don't have white privilege.??
Trump did have some association with Epstein in the past. I do not oversee the activities of both men but from what I gather from the news I see Trump cut ties with Epstein several years ago when Epstein abused a female worker Mar-a-Lago...

Trump confirms he threw Jeffrey Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago
From CNN's Allie Malloy

View attachment 2731451

President Trump confirmed reports that he threw Jeffrey Epstein out of his Mar-a-Lago club years ago, adding, "I was not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein."

"Jeffrey Epstein was not somebody that I respected. I threw him out. In fact I think the great James Patterson, who’s a member of Mar-a-Lago, made a statement yesterday, that many years ago I threw him out. I’m not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein."

Trump continued: “I didn’t want anything to do with him. That was many, many years ago. It shows you one thing -- that I have good taste."

Trump added that reporters should look into the people who went to Epstein’s private island.

Why Trump is talking about Epstein now: Labor Secretary Alex Acosta's resignation comes amid renewed fury over his handling of a plea deal with Epstein.

More on his connection with Mar-a-Lago: One woman says she was 15 years old when she was approached by an associate of Epstein's while she worked at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, and was offered the opportunity to make "a great deal of money" learning about massage therapy. She originally filed a suit anonymously with allegations of sexual abuse against Epstein, but later went public.

The sad reality of all this if, Trump came out and admitted to ******* a 13 year old his supporters would still support him and that's a DAMN SHAME!

I know you a Trump supporter brother, but I'm gonna tell you everybody is not lying on Donald Trump and his Buddy Epstein.
And you're right we don't have white privilege.??

The sad reality of all this if, Trump came out and admitted to ******* a 13 year old his supporters would still support him and that's a DAMN SHAME!

Also I see a pattern here with this clown that you support. Just like Cohen and Epstein, I wonder why trump tries his damnest to separate his himself from these people, what a coincidence. His right man the Fix guy and his alleged sex trafficking buddy.
Care to explain that one?????

Also I see a pattern here with this clown that you support. Just like Cohen and Epstein, I wonder why trump tries his damnest to separate his himself from these people, what a coincidence. His right man the Fix guy and his alleged sex trafficking buddy.
Care to explain that one?????
I would imagine Epstein was a money-guy to help finance Trump's deals and Cohen was doing his legal. Behind the scenes other things were discovered about those men. I don't have all of the evidence as I am not the Holy Spirit following everywhere they go and analyzing every second of their thoughts, but there have been people that were in a position of trust like school teachers, police officers, accountants, doctors and so forth that commit crimes also. If you have 6 degrees of separation from such individuals does that mean you are equally guilty? Maybe not as it is just an unfortunate coincidence. Not being an American I don't have a say who your leader is as I can't vote in your election. If Trump was absolutely proven to be a ******* or if he was a KKK member (doubtful as Jared Kushner is a Jew) that would make me negate my support of Trump and eat crow. But I doubt that would ever happen.

Similarly @Igotskillz27 you did not answer my question about you concealing your temper at AOC when she referred to Americans as "garbage". Why not equally place her under the same analytical spotlight as Trump? Why does she and the "Squad" get a pass? Remember that post I recently wrote where you did not address that question @Igotskillz27 ?

I would imagine Epstein was a money-guy to help finance Trump's deals and Cohen was doing his legal. Behind the scenes other things were discovered about those men. I don't have all of the evidence as I am not the Holy Spirit following everywhere they go and analyzing every second of their thoughts, but there have been people that were in a position of trust like school teachers, police officers, accountants, doctors and so forth that commit crimes also. If you have 6 degrees of separation from such individuals does that mean you are equally guilty? Maybe not as it is just an unfortunate coincidence. Not being an American I don't have a say who your leader is as I can't vote in your election. If Trump was absolutely proven to be a ******* or if he was a KKK member (doubtful as Jared Kushner is a Jew) that would make me negate my support of Trump and eat crow. But I doubt that would ever happen.

Similarly @Igotskillz27 you did not answer my question about you concealing your temper at AOC when she referred to Americans as "garbage". Why not equally place her under the same analytical spotlight as Trump? Why does she and the "Squad" get a pass? Remember that post I recently wrote where you did not address that question @Igotskillz27 ?

I did not answer that question because it doesn't need an answer. What AOC said does not even come close to the disgraceful things that this president has uttered out of his mouth. Such as shithole countries, Mexicans are criminal and *******, just grab them by the pussy, and many many outrageous disgusting things.
Also young buck, This is the small detail that you're missing, AOC is not the fuckin president and world leader. It's called lead by example, Not tear people down to built yourself up. ????

what the hell losing an argument....and rather than try and dispute one way or another you load the page with vids of someone else on a similar topic....so many vids the page is slow to load....guess that takes care of your argument.....using someone else's words who are probably paid actors to say things......you know trump has paid people before to attend and say or do things for him before don't you....anyway your vids prove nor say anything....just some paid actor trying to pick up a few bucks by saying something he is paid to say!

what the hell losing an argument....and rather than try and dispute one way or another you load the page with vids of someone else on a similar topic....so many vids the page is slow to load....guess that takes care of your argument.....using someone else's words who are probably paid actors to say things......you know trump has paid people before to attend and say or do things for him before don't you....anyway your vids prove nor say anything....just some paid actor trying to pick up a few bucks by saying something he is paid to say!
Imaoooo! And yes I saw those bullshit videos. STIFFBBC can show me a 1000 more, and it still will not change the obvious, ie, small minded, simple thinking, bullying, rasist, bigot, Xenophobic, Narcissistic, lying, no class guy that's only occupying in White House. FYI, he's not a leader, he's simply a wannabe dictator. And people who support him and foolishness should take a look in mirror, because it speaks volumes about their character.

Bill Cosby and R Kelly go to Jail, Dumb Trump get to be the President for doing some of the same crazy ******* to innocent women, WOW, Only in this Great country. ??☹??

I am not a fan of the "bullshit" videos...…..they say nothing about any conversation...just someone...maybe paid and maybe not.....to say whatever....I have noticed a few on here lack the ability to converse so resort to using someone else's words

as for the pres...….if you can ever figure out how he got there....you will be one up on everyone else...out side of Russian help....and voter apathy....why would people willingly vote for a known pervert.....most of which they KNEW before they voted for him

he definitely is a wanna be dictator...and with the support of the right and turning a blind eye to a lot of what he has done..he could be around a while....sure hope not....but in politics you never know

R Kelly was on hundreds of videos with under age girls jail is where he belongs Trump is the president and will be elected for another term . GO Trump

R Kelly was on hundreds of videos with under age girls jail is where he belongs Trump is the president and will be elected for another term . GO Trump

trump by his own admission is a pervert....and a pervert is a pervert no matter the stature or title

Donald Trump 2005 tape: I grab women “by the pussy.”
www.slate.com/.../2016/10/07/donald_trump_2005_tape_i_grab_women_by_the_pussy.html
Oct 07, 2016 · Trump Was Recorded in 2005 Bragging About Grabbing Women “by the Pussy”. Trump and Bush remark on the attractiveness of Days of Our Lives actress Arianne Zucker while she's waiting outside the bus. When they exit the bus, Bush asks Zucker to give both of them hugs. (Watch the video. Said Trump to the Post: “This was locker room banter,...

Donald Trump Brags About Groping Women - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/the-trump-tapes/503417
Trump Brags About Groping Women. Former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman, a Republican, called on Trump to drop out, and current Governor Gary Herbert, also a Republican, said he could not vote for Trump. Longstanding Trump critics like Senators Jeff Flake and Mark Kirk piled on, too.

Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Access_Hollywood_tape
Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape. In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

Back