Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Stop deflecting and the freaking question yes or no? Who said they would be better off somewhere else? I agree this is the best country in the world. Hell this country was built off the backs of our people for free.

If they thought they would be better off somewhere else we have the best country in the world if you don't embrace it leave it.

at one time I would have agreed with you on the best country in the world....but if you look at the numbers anymore...we are way down there.....the ones we do lead in are ones that are not good......biggest wage difference between the rich and the poor of any major country......the only one with no health care....our treatment of the poor...we were even condemned by the UN a year or so ago for how we treat our poor...….education...we used to lead the world...not anymore we are way down there...we even grant work visas to people for the higher skill because ours do not have the education

the good old land of the free has been sold to the highest bidder leaving the majority of the country scraping to get by

They did it legally

same thing...the majority of those at the border are seeking asylum....from ******* lords...no work....gangs ...no food...and etc......and look at how we treat them...….hell the Nazi's at least feed the jews before they killed them...how many have died at our borders this year...how many lost their children and we have no idea who the parents are now

24 immigrants have died in ICE custody during the Trump ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/24-immigrants-have-died-ice-custody...
Jun 09, 2019 · Border Crisis. 24 immigrants have died in ICE custody during the Trump administration ... a 54-year-old immigrant from Mexico died after several feverish days in a solitary cell. In May, a 21-year

My family worked to pay off boat ride free labor 5 years

you think the ones coming here are looking for a free ride....doubt it...you think the word in central America is go to ma and get a free handout....I am not saying just let them in....let them go through the normal procedure...if they get in fine...if not send them home...but no reason to treat them the way we are treating them

how about you take you family on a fishing trip to Canada....they take your ******* away and take them someplace to deter you from coming back?

you think the ones coming here are looking for a free ride....doubt it...you think the word in central America is go to ma and get a free handout....I am not saying just let them in....let them go through the normal procedure...if they get in fine...if not send them home...but no reason to treat them the way we are treating them

how about you take you family on a fishing trip to Canada....they take your ******* away and take them someplace to deter you from coming back?
They are not coming here on vacation.

They are not coming here on vacation.

no...they are escaping something...it is supposed to be up to our judges to decide if they stay or not..and that is after a little investigation....they deserve the same that everyone else got.....and to be treated fairly...and either admitted or sent home

no...they are escaping something...it is supposed to be up to our judges to decide if they stay or not..and that is after a little investigation....they deserve the same that everyone else got.....and to be treated fairly...and either admitted or sent home
Yes some are and some are taking advantage of a overwhelmed system that cannot process that many people. They know if they can get here chances are they will get in and given a court date they won't keep.

they are not trying to come back .they could have applied instead of showing up here I am let me in

Yes some are and some are taking advantage of a overwhelmed system that cannot process that many people. They know if they can get here chances are they will get in and given a court date they won't keep.

I don't know if they even think about that...besides whose fault is that we don't have the people or facilities there to handle the situation....we can send all kinds of troops....and can't send a few more judges and investigators?

they are not trying to come back .they could have applied instead of showing up here I am let me in

escaping death in some instances.....just trying to stay alive in escaping a corrupt gov...or gang violence

I just don't care for the treatment we are giving them...…...we have never done that in the past..never!

and if you look....we need some of them....we have jobs here our people are to good to do.....garbage collectors and crop pickers....and etc

Allforthewifey said:
If they thought they would be better off somewhere else we have the best country in the world if you don't embrace it leave it.

at one time I would have agreed with you on the best country in the world....but if you look at the numbers anymore...we are way down there.....the ones we do lead in are ones that are not good......biggest wage difference between the rich and the poor of any major country......the only one with no health care....our treatment of the poor...we were even condemned by the UN a year or so ago for how we treat our poor...….education...we used to lead the world...not anymore we are way down there...we even grant work visas to people for the higher skill because ours do not have the education

the good old land of the free has been sold to the highest bidder leaving the majority of the country scraping to get by

just to add to that......for the first time in our history we have broken our word on an agreement....and for the first time in our history our allies have not stood with us on embargo's ...what power do we now have without the support of our allies

so what it boils down to we are not much better than some 3rd world countries....the only reason we are not....our military!

so to say this is the greatest country in the world....you are living in the past!

Back