Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Ever think it’s called “Fake News” for a reason!!!!!!

2 years of pounding the “Collusion Delusion “
24/7 and nothing - cept totally destroying their (MSM) credibility for the reasonable minded.

yes it is….because trump wants you to believe it is...and then you won't know about all the skullduggery he is performing on the country…..it is all just a mind fuck...and you guys bent over for it

No - referring to you - regarding our President it stands for what’s going on in your head and how you come off in here:

1. Trump Derangement Syndrome

2. Total Dip *******

No - referring to you - regarding our President it stands for what’s going on in your head and how you come off in here:

1. Trump Derangement Syndrome

2. Total Dip *******

wrong....your president...….p u t I n 's puppet!
do your self a favor and go buy some new tennis shoes...…...after the impeachment hearings we can both go out into the street and sing "The witch is dead the witch is dead....that wicked old witch is dead"

More nonsense. You put me in mind of those who would defend Hitler. You are an apologist - a gullible and easily-led acolyte of a man so devoid of principle that he is willing to destroy America from within in the name of his ridiculous narcissism. He'd rather destroy America than break his hair or risk looking stupid.

This isn't hyperbole - America is in more danger now than it was during the Cuban missile crisis. The enemy within is the ******* of immigrants and is married to one. America was built largely on an idea - a great idea and an idea that gave it strength and resilience. This man is the antithesis of that idea and will rot your country from within and your friends won't stay silent whilst it happens.

This is why the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia ( to name just a few ) will remain vocal in their opposition to this man. We are not your yes men, we are your wake up alarm.
Again, for those who can't read, I was not talking about Trump. I was talking about dangerous divisive and irrational behaviour from his opponents.

Do you think is was OK for Rapinoe to create a divide in your national soccer team based on support, or otherwise, of President Trump?

Back