Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Poll: Trump's support slipping among Republicans, white ...
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/325245-poll-trump-support-slipping-among...
President Trump's support among Republicans, white voters and men is dropping, according to a new survey. A Quinnipiac University poll finds that the president has a job approval rating of just 37 ...

Is Trump Losing Republican Support? Latest Approval ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-ratings-republicans-642824
The poll also showed a recent steady decline of support from Republicans, who, despite Trump's actions on social media and major legislative inaction, have been staunch supporters during the first...

Republican support for impeaching Trump doubled amid ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/republican-support-for-impeaching-trump-doubled-amid...
4 days ago · Republican support for impeaching Trump doubled in the past few days amid escalating Ukraine scandal John Haltiwanger and Walt Hickey Sep. 27, 2019, 9:28 AM

View attachment 2881654
Just breaking .... Rick Pompeo SAT IN on the telephone conversation between Trump & Zelensky requesting he dig up dirt on Joe Biden & *******.
Also, the House has subpoenaed Rudy Giuliani ... lets see if Rudy refuses to show as he said he would.
Looks like the House Of Trump is starting to crumble a bit ... 5 Republican governor have now announced that Trump should be impeached or resign.
Guess Trump should start planning his escape route to Russia to avoid prosecution. What a LOSER he is!
I totally expect Trump to incite a US riot of its citizens before the hammer comes down ... wait for it!
View attachment 2881652

Just so ya know our Secretary of State’s name is Mike Pompeo.

I was reading about the intelligence agencies quietly changed their whistle blower rules to allow complainers to NOT have first hand knowledge of what they reporting. And sure enough, shortly afterwards, this complaint occurs. I'd say the intelligence agencies are complicit in a coup de etat. Trump is right about calling this treason. And Trump should give them a big fuck you by pardoning Julian Assange.
Got a link for that?

Ahhh the plot thickens.....we now find out on top of Guiliani going to Ukraine to cut some deals......we now find out trumps personal lawyer AG Barr did the same in Austrailia…..going to need a bigger axe!

You still got nothing Trump is still your president and hoing to be elected for another 4 years
I honestly don't think you Trumpies are realizing the gravity of Trump's AND his administration situation is. Any normal President would have been gone a long time ago, Allfor ... in late 2018 or the 1st qtr of this year. Only because Republicans stood by him has he survived so long. But, that cover is starting to pill away from him, too. There's no denying this latest fiasco of Trump, however. Its been recorded and its dragging others inside his administration down as well. They're NOT going to be lie any longer when they're subpoenaed to testify, trust me. Trump's cover is going to self-destruct. He may be gone before the end of the year. Republicans will need that long to find a suitable replacement.

I honestly don't think you Trumpies are realizing the gravity of Trump's AND his administration situation is. Any normal President would have been gone a long time ago, Allfor ... in late 2018 or the 1st qtr of this year. Only because Republicans stood by him has he survived so long. But, that cover is starting to pill away from him, too. There's no denying this latest fiasco of Trump, however. Its been recorded and its dragging others inside his administration down as well. They're NOT going to be lie any longer when they're subpoenaed to testify, trust me. Trump's cover is going to self-destruct. He may be gone before the end of the year. Republicans will need that long to find a suitable replacement.
nope

Well, you better hope so, because our form of government is really in trouble if he's not stopped. Trump is a tyrant and he'll stoop to nothing to cover his ass. He and the very corrupt Republicans have taken our country and its legal system to new lows and if not stopped, sets the precedent of Presidents to follow later.

Back