Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

@StanleyCush1
Do you know why in your days that ******* believed the Stork delivered babies?
The same reason you believe the election was 'stolen'.
A complete lack of actual information on how babies are made, and how elections work. Therefore, you fall for fantasy lies.
So when someone they/you trust come along and say the stork delivers the baby, or the election was stolen, the ******* and dummies like you believe them. Simply because you don't know any better.
Sad.

@Latina4BBC @StanleyCush1 "ONE & DONE" LOST GET OVER IT LOSERS...

New Sheriff In Town, 😆😁🇺🇸...
Wow, cushspiracy and latinagurl are still mumbling and drooling the same Rep-tard shyt. "duh, they are brainwashing us with Biden reports and I'm a gurl of my word - and I am done with political forums." All we have to do is add "Gym" Jordan, another Tardo, to the mix and we'll have our trio of Stooges. Dumbasses. :devilish:

Attachments

• Rep-tards.jpg
    Rep-tards.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
@StanleyCush1
Do you know why in your days that ******* believed the Stork delivered babies?
The same reason you believe the election was 'stolen'.
A complete lack of actual information on how babies are made, and how elections work. Therefore, you fall for fantasy lies.
So when someone they/you trust come along and say the stork delivers the baby, or the election was stolen, the ******* and dummies like you believe them. Simply because you don't know any better.
Sad.
Amen!!! You can’t reason with a cult.

Do you mean the cult of university professors who fill their students brain with cult like narratives!
wait.. you're against cults?!?!

I guess this is like when the cons are against underaged sex trafficking, but then clam up when it turns out their own florida MAGA politicians have been forming conspiracies and doing underaged sex trafficking and are being investigated by the DOJ for it

Do you mean the cult of university professors who fill their students brain with cult like narratives!
Of course dumbazz latinagurl is mumbling about upper education conspiracies. Dumb as a stone, but always trying to knock down those with more intelligence, education and knowledge. Idiot with and idea. :devilish:

Attachments

• latinagurl idiot with an idea.jpg
    latinagurl idiot with an idea.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
Maxine Waters: "Stay on the streets and get more confrontational." Inciting? Nah. She's just anther POS hypocrite dem. Rules are different for the "cult."
One & Done, "better luck next time" might have applied had you not stormed, invaded & ransacked the U.S. Capitol Building.

Too bad you were in your feelings,.. much like you are now. Butthurt over reality.

If you think Maxine is intelligent then I understand your love of the libtard way! Dumb is what dumb does and she fits it perfectly
you politicians were using your tax dollars and government equipment to make fake IDs and do sex trafficking with minors

that doesn't bother you?

really says a lot. cons are always "think about the _children!" until it's some of their own fucking them

you politicians were using your tax dollars and government equipment to make fake IDs and do sex trafficking with minors

that doesn't bother you?

really says a lot. cons are always "think about the _children!" until it's some of their own fucking them
I never said that doesn't matter. But implying Maxine Waters is intelligent LMFAO. But ridge there you go again...deflect. She is more of an inciter of violence than Trump will ever be.

Back