Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Ok Go Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

@Latina4BBC

Sounds like your wife PREFERS BLACK COCK over others, your story much like your pathetic life isn't adding up...

Why not "Latina4BWC" ....? Sounds like she is more interested in BBC no???😭
Nah. she just like to fuck plain and simple race didn't matter. Yeah it was my idea for her to fuck a black guy. Like so many many others I thought the contrast would be hot which it was. Sometimes I joined in and sometimes I didn't.

Nah. she just like to fuck plain and simple race didn't matter. Yeah it was my idea for her to fuck a black guy. Like so many many others I thought the contrast would be hot which it was. Sometimes I joined in and sometimes I didn't.
Truth coming out, so we can all take that YOU likewise CREATED the name...?

So let's get this straight...

You're idea, You chose the name 4BBC, You thought it was "hot," You prefer a darker skinned man, You chose to watch... all this with Your wife.

Yep, sounds quite CUCKOLDRISH to me!

Hey thanks again for the morning laughs and entertainment. You are the best! It's time to go get my girlfriend and sit on the beach before we head to happy hour.
If you have it your way you will probably be looking for some black men to watch fuck your wife, because as you say QUOTE "it's hot."

OKAY CUCKY.😭

If you have it your way you will probably be looking for some black men to watch fuck your wife, because as you say QUOTE "it's hot."

OKAY CUCKY.😭
Wait a minute. I think I get it. you are pissed that you aint getting any pussy. I just looked at your media and the only person holding your dick is you. Hmmmm

Back