Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Your an idiot one paragraph you claim no investigation into Burisma then you claim that Shokin was fired because of it
Truth Trump never stopped any thing yo Ukraine
Biden fid not announce he was a candidate until after Watermelon Head started his lies
Biden is a scum this piece of crap has never worked a day in his life
He has lived off of our money for years
This scum made me late for meetings while they held the trains for him AmTrak Joe
This country is in terrible shape with this moron
This guy cannot even finish a sentence
At least we can rub the hsirs on his legs
C’Mon Man what are you a junkie
Ghisbjackass vould tell whether he was running for President or Senate
If there had seemed to have been substance, I might've asked you to translate; but we recognize and smell bullshit.

it is not over Trump will reclaim the fraud in PA and in Wisconsin then Racist Biden is gone
Goes to Congress we have more delegates and Trump wins
We will invite you to the party pal
There y'all go again!!!
If you people are going to go that route, have the guts to say what you really mean.

In PA, WI, GA and MI, the predominant voting change from 2016 to 2020 occurred in the suburbs of Philly, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Detroit.

The Trump challenges in EVERY one of those states are directed at the hub city, NOT the suburbs where the vote swing occurred.
The Trump challenges are directed toward people of color and those of lower income.

I would personally prefer NOT to waste my time exchanging personal insults with people who at most are an online community knowing no one here gives a fuck about those insults when they deal with their personal reality.

Bottom line, either you're saying Black votes don't matter, or go back to the original constitutional mandate that we're 3/5 human/citizen. That's the ONLY way Trump wins, and either of those is going to make things a hell of a lot worse and a hell of a lot more exciting.

Stop bullshitting and man up. If that's where you are, find your damned guts and say so. This is an adult site, talk like one or carry your ass back to third grade.

I know that's english but, can you Americanize it for me?
Reminds me of Scot I dated once. She was/is so hot, but her english was damn near unrecognizable.
Then I went to Kilmarnock and realized everyone in Ayrshire sounded angry and mumbly.
I love Scotland, but there is truth in what you say. They call that angry and mumbly characteristic 'dourness'. They are dour.

A hard Scottish accent is difficult for a non Brit to understand, but someone speaking actual Scots (the dialect /language) would probably be totally incomprehensible.

Back